Not open for further replies.

194GVan

Premium
United States
Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
week8banner227nj.jpg

If I may quote Boogieman, with a quote that applies to both of us "sorry I'm late . . but i'm very busy lately . . ."

Photo Requirements - By s2000lover
Track : Midfield Raceway
Car Era\Type : Used Cars Only
Deadline : 4/28/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

You may submit your request for car and track restrictions with your photo entry. If your photo goes to the polls and wins, Your restrictions will be used for an upcoming contest. 👍

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, s2000lover will choose his 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 10, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Thank you, and good luck :)👍

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

Swift
LandoAWD
Final Entry!

Honerable mentions...
I know other's have done this, but I wanted to say that this is EXACTLY how the entries should be posted. With just a few others. Not a whole arrangement of other pics.

Thanks LandoAWD, that really makes things easier for 194GVan.

EDIT: I will be out of town this evening until mid day Sunday, so if anyone has any questions or anything I will address them then. :D

I might even jump in on this one....I can rig the voting...heh heh. Even change it so my pic is in there if S2000 decides he doesn't like it. I can't loose! :sly: :dopey:

Swift
I might even jump in on this one....I can rig the voting...heh heh. Even change it so my pic is in there if S2000 decides he doesn't like it. I can't loose! :sly: :dopey:

I dont see why you cant enter, the more the merrier. Although I dont know if I would take it to those lengths :lol:

194GVan
I dont see why you cant enter, the more the merrier. Although I dont know if I would take it to those lengths :lol:

Then what would be the fun in that? :sly: :dopey: :dunce:

my 1st entry.... 1st time drifting on GT4... not good camera angel :nervous:

and sorry my images arent the size they came off my memory stick.... i have to resize all mine for another set of forums...

Final Entry

oh well. extra:

I thought i would just give it a try. good luck to me :crazy:

edit: eh? where the pictuers go...
i'll edit this post once i get home. sorry :scared:

edit: is it working?

mar<12
ahhh this is more like it
final entry

One word...AMAZING SHOT! (Yes, that was 2 words, but I don't care)
I know where my votes goin 👍

G'day Mates :lol:

This is my first post and here are my pics enjoy 👍

Final Entry :

Updated

Extras :

Note : pictures may change (still not certain on final entry)

s2000lover
^ haha, i knew that was gonna appear (to the black special cars) maybe i should put down no racing cars? :yuck: :indiff:

ehhh, he already posted it...just remember you get to choose your favorite 15 :sly:

Oh man ... mad tyte R390GT1 dorifto!!!! All you need for me to love you forever is to pitch the 787B sideways. :sly:

Hmmm ... to break out the S130-ZX or the FC3S-Rx7 ... decisions decisions.

man i need a new monitor........and why is everone drifting black cars.....did i miss something in the rules...

note: will edit with photo... if i decide to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back