DPC : Week 8 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 147 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
194GVan
Correct me if im wrong but isnt that one of the Nur model Skylines? I thought the olive green was a Nur only color, which would mean the car isnt a used car after all.

you're right! . . as far as I know .. . :scared:

194GVan
...or i can pass the buck and leave it to s2000lover to choose the picture or not. :sly: I cant really blame anyone, I have so many cars I sometimes have a hard time remembering where I acquired them. like boost654's mitsubishi pic, I dont know if thats available used or not but it IS an older vehicle. I love the pic BTW, Its my new background here at work :)

boost654 i just have to ask, is the 654 a Fu Manchu reference?

:nervous: I just checked the mileage on that car, it is new 👎 . I've also got blue and brown ones that are second hand. I didn't even look at the mileage at the time, just wanted to go with white for the comp. It was one of the first cars I bought on an oldies purchasing rampage.

s2000lover/194GVan, will I change it? It was tough going getting a decent drift out of the thing.:P

194Gvan, unfortunately, this is lot more boring than a Fu Manchu reference. I tried to register Boost at msn years ago and it threw the 654 back at me. I liked the sound of it and have used it on forums since.

My exam is done .. I am back for more with R33 LM 👍

Final Entry

Honourable mention:

boost654
:nervous: I just checked the mileage on that car, it is new 👎 . I've also got blue and brown ones that are second hand. I didn't even look at the mileage at the time, just wanted to go with white for the comp. It was one of the first cars I bought on an oldies purchasing rampage.

s2000lover/194GVan, will I change it? It was tough going getting a decent drift out of the thing.:P
Personally i think its alright, but i spose its upto s2000lover........

Sure is, Skyline Nur model, only available new, but it looks like his other picture is eligible.

well....just for the fun of it
here's mine
final Entry

some drifting along the outside edge too...

[edited by moderator] As is says in the second post. Only two other pics along with the final entry. Thank you.

Scream_Drifter
oops...what a mistake...
o well...
nevermind mine then
Yeah, its probably smart to read the rules before posting a picture :dopey: :sly:, but if your quick enough, you mihgt be able to slip one in..

theres no rule against it...:sly: if it makes it to the polls first.

nice angle there Drift-Kid :)👍

The pics are due 5pm in which timezone? I have a few pics with a car that I have never seen people drifting before, though I'm sure I'm not the first. I've been meaning to pick up a usb memory stick thingy, so won't be able to upload until after my class and a few errands tomorrow.

Edit: Dangit! Just saw that someone entered a stagea in a past competition... and won! haha that's the car I thought would be somewhat unique. Same exact car and color i used oh well...

what do you mean you have to see my pics you have too......................I have to make this one nooooooooooooo....... :nervous: ....

well can everybody else seem them.................can some one make it so he can see them.............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back