Final Entry

Fear my Black Demoniac Toyota Supra Whit 1024 HP

Honorable mentions:

Good Choise S2000Lover.
I love this track, one of my favorite in gt3

gt3= 100%
gt4= 98.2%, just a few driving mission to go 100%

Boogieman
Whoops! . . . :scared: sorry! hope it's the only one I've missed . . .
Fantastic 👍

And next week, if we had cars under 1970 on nurdenburgring (sorry for my poor spelling), that would be the best

Final

Runner-Up

Kickin' it oldschool in the R31. I think this is the first time I caught some flame on camera, so I was pretty excited about that.

Hey, just a tip, if you turn the exposure way up (like 8-10) your pictures will look a whole lot brighter. They look washed out on the television, but they look a whole lot better when you put them on the computer. Just a tip.

s2000lover
i set mine to 4-5 normally
Depends on the track. I guess I usually do 5-7 for day tracks, 7-10 for night. Then I adjust the contrast, and that's about all they need to look good as new. Can't do it for this competition, but fortunately this track works pretty well without any adjustments with photomode. On that note, maybe contrast editing should be allowed like it is in photomode comps? No strange tricks, just contrast and brightness adjustments. Just a thought...pics look a lot better after being re-contrasted.

Well i'll give it another crack at this comp.
Final Entry

i reckon nurgbergring with muscle cars only or trail mountain d1gp cars only
laters
sam

[azn-racer]
this is my first time entering in this competition

FINAL ENTRY
Where abouts is that on midfield?

Edit:, hay boogieman, could you update the collage with my new final entry, (im on the first page), i appreciate it bro 👍

Ok, Im back after my weekend away, playin catch up here, but I took the day off of work to get some stuff done around the house and to recover from the weekend :D anyways heres my
FINAL ENTRY

Honorable mentions:

boogieman, u know for next weeks comp, id suggest do the collage closer to the final date, so u wont have to keep changing it, and saving urself some trouble ;)

s2000lover
boogieman, u know for next weeks comp, id suggest do the collage closer to the final date, so u wont have to keep changing it, and saving urself some trouble ;)

you're right I was thinking the same, but then....

DRIFTN
Hay boogieman, are you getting started on the first collage of this comp?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back