Gainesville VA
retrohoon
ratr0
Drift Photo Competition Week 10

Photo Requirements - By Serif
Track : Apricot Hill
Car Era\Type : 4WD Vehicles Only
Deadline : 5/12/05

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting.

NO PHOTOCHOPPED IMAGES - You must upload an untouched image straight from your memory stick.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!

HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

At the end of the photo entry, Serif will choose his/her 15 favorite photos to be entered into the poll. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for Week 12, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry. If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please post them in our Drift Photo Competition Rules Discussion

Thank you, and good luck :)👍

Heres a fine example of how entries should be posted. Nothing more please :)👍 No more than 2 "honorable mentions", the rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

Swift
LandoAWD
Final Entry!

Honerable mentions...
I know other's have done this, but I wanted to say that this is EXACTLY how the entries should be posted. With just a few others. Not a whole arrangement of other pics.

Thanks LandoAWD, that really makes things easier for 194GVan.

here's my entry...figured I would go ahead and get in the contest early this week...Know there's probably going to be a few Skylines but oh well...

Final Entry

Honorable Mentions

now that you mention it i like that one better as well. good switch 👍

placeholder for pictures

FINAL ENTRY

Couldn't get this thing to slide, when it finally did, I think I had to use dirt drop to loosen the damn tyres!! Graaagh! Can't say I expect much from this photo but at least I tried.

This car is awd, if you don't want it in though let me know...
It was a tough choice between the pictures for me, but i think i've decided on it.
Final:

Other:

Edit: Switched my Images around, think this final has a better pic of the drift, the other looks like i'm going straight...

Droptop_Chick
I never win and I've made the final 15 since like Week 3. Go baby go, WIN WIN WIN!!!

Well, i've been in the final 15 each week i've entered also... It seems like it never really matters if you use any artistic unity or balance at all in the pic. Instead, people tend to find one special thing about a certain pic and then everybody jumps on the bandwagon. Either way, it's still fun taking pictures and trying to compete. :crazy:

OK, I this is the first time entering such a competition, so this is my first time doing it, so don't be expection too much from me...yet. Though I'm not too sure what one is my best of the 3, but I hope I choose the right one, though im sure you guys will tell me if I'm wrong, right?

FINAL ENTRY

Close ones:

EDITTTTT: ok i just changed my final entry for like hte millionth time. hopefully this time i won't change my mind about it. I call it "The Pass"

final entry

alternates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back