DPC : Week 10 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 95 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GoldenBreed
never knew multiple cars in the shot was allowed

edit : how do you do that?

go drifting in a regular race or one of the family events or whatever they are called when you pick a track to practice at. Or drift on 2 player or a LAN.

...then save the replay and view it in replay theater, you can take screenshots then. :D

Serif
Ill allow it 👍

Cool. Starting to think I might use the second pic. Its a nicer shot of the car... :nervous: decisions decisions. If anyone else has input on mine, further up on this page let me know :)

blotto3000
go drifting in a regular race or one of the family events or whatever they are called when you pick a track to practice at. Or drift on 2 player or a LAN.

what? you can photomode 2player and LAN mode? i couldnt figure out how to do this. how do you do it?

blotto3000
read 149GVan's post right after mine. i left out that part.
ya i know about being able to photomode replays, but i can't figure out how to even record a 2p replay. maybe i have to go through the whole replay or something.

SSJChar
ya i know about being able to photomode replays, but i can't figure out how to even record a 2p replay. maybe i have to go through the whole replay or something.

i have not done a 2 player race yet,
but can't you pick "Save Replay" after a race?

yeah I figured I better show him this weeks requirements as well. :sly:

ahh crap sorry :guilty: i mis-read the start, my bad, i just join bout 5 minutes before i posted, i will go and make a drift on that circuit :dopey:

hey just a qustion. Iwas playing Forza Motorsport and was doing this AWD race and guess what i saw............a Honda Prelude....now i have been think aobut this since thursday When did Honda make a AWD PRELUDE?...........any one know about this AWD Prelude if you do please tell me

hehe, maybe they consider 4wheel steering awd, cuz i think a gen of preludes came with 4wheelsteering, like hicas i guess.

blotto3000
i have not done a 2 player race yet,
but can't you pick "Save Replay" after a race?

I havent had a 2 player race on one console before, but i have played a LAN game and you cant there :(
also u cant use cars in the garage on lan either - im really annoyed abut that...

yeah, theyre the old boxy preludes though. I dont know which one is in Forza.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back