DPC : Week 10 Entry

• Thread starter 194GVan
  • 95 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Honorable mentions:

Entries subject to swapping, but I think this is the only MNP Skyline and only drift on that corner thusfar, so it will probably stay. The Nissan sign was accidental.

FINAL ENTRY

Honourable Mentions

Suzuki Escudo Pike's Peak & Suzuki Alto Lapin Turbo... :D

hehe. these aren't official entries, but just one of the lowest powered AWD car. i just changed tires, turned off aids, and added the best intercooler, and boy, did that do like nothing. this car is slow slow slooooooow.

LandoAWD....actually if that;s the s-turn like it looks like I used that same turn for my final entry but yeah it is the only MNP Skyline that I have seen entered thus far this week. I was actually thinking about changing mine from the N1 R34 to The MNP II R34 until I saw your entry. By the way which MNP Skyline did you use. II or III? Just curious.

umfogotmyname21
LandoAWD....actually if that;s the s-turn like it looks like I used that same turn for my final entry but yeah it is the only MNP Skyline that I have seen entered thus far this week. I was actually thinking about changing mine from the N1 R34 to The MNP II R34 until I saw your entry. By the way which MNP Skyline did you use. II or III? Just curious.
This is what would be turn....ummmm 3 if you were running forwards. This is that corner before the uphill in reverse. The car is the MNP II.

Famine
FINAL ENTRY

Suzuki Escudo Pike's Peak & Suzuki Alto Lapin Turbo... :D

Well, you got some sick angle on that one. I'll give you that.

bah heres a definition for you
treble (THREE TIMES)

predeterminer

three times greater in amount, number or size:
- He earns almost treble the amount that I do.

treble

verb {I or T}

to increase three times in size or amount, or to make something do this:
- The price of property has almost trebled in the last ten years.

do you mean tripled? unless theres some sort of language difference that I dont know of. you crazy Australians :D

I think the contests should add a question:
Did you complete the drift in your final pic? Or did you go off the track, hit a wall, etc... :)
I completed mine, but didn't have a whole lot of angle anyways. It just seems the angles on these pics are generally crazier than you would see in videos of people drifting. Just my 2 cents haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back