Complete ID car list (somebody had asked for it)

• Thread starter Atenza
  • 38 comments
THE LIST OF ID CARS ARE BASED ON ARCADE STAGE VERSION 3, WITH ADDITIONAL REFERENCE/UPDATE FROM THE ORIGINAL MANGA (AS OF VOLUME 31)

NAMES BASED ON ASIAN VERSION OF GT4 POSTED ON GTP

CHARACTER CARS:
Honda S2000 ('99) - gray metallic color, with WING accessory
Honda Integra Type R ('95/98/99) - white color, OR
Spoon Integra Type-R (DC2) ('99) - white color
Honda Civic SiR-II ('91/92/93/95) - red color, black rim
Honda Civic Type R ('97/98) - yellow color, black rim
Spoon Civic Type R (EK) ('00) - yellow color
Mazda Savanna RX-7 GT-X ('90) - white color, black rim (don't bring up the subject of the Infini model)
Mazda Efini RX-7 Type R ('91) - yellow color, black rim, with WING accessory
Mazda Efini RX-7 Type R ('91/93) - black color
Mazda Eunos Roadster S-Sp. type I ('95) - red color
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. III GSR ('95) - black color
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. IV GSR ('96) - white color
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. V GSR ('98) - white color, black rim
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. VI GSR T.M.E. ('00) - white color
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R34) ('00) - blue color, 3-spoke rim
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) ('94) - black color, non-stock rim
Nissan Skyline GT-R Mid. Purple II (R34) ('99), change VCD controller to 10%, OR
Nissan Skyline GT-R Mid. Purple III (R34) ('00), change VCD controller to 10%
Nissan 180SX Type X ('96) - white color
Sileighty ('98) - purple color, gold rim
Nissan Silvia Ks 1800cc (S13) ('88) - green color, non-stock rim
Nissan Silvia Qs Aero (S14) ('93) - red color, non-stock rim
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero (S15) ('99) - gray metallic color
Suzuki Cappuccino ('91) - red color, gold rim
Toyota Corolla Levin 1600GT Apex ('83) - panda color, non-stock rim
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex ('83) - panda color, black rim, OR
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex SS Ver. ('00)
Toyota Celica GT-Four ('98) - black color
Toyota MR2 G-Limited ('97) - purple color
Toyota Altezza RS200 ('98) - light silver color
Subaru Impreza Premium Sport Coupe 22B-STi Version ('98) - blue color

NON-CHARACTER CARS:
Toyota MR-S S Edition ('99) - red color
Mazda RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A (FD) ('02) - gray metallic color
Mazda Roadster 1800 RS ('00) - turquoise color
Mazda RX-8 Type S ('03) - red color
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo. VII GSR ('01) - yellow color
Nissan Silvia Ks Aero (S14) ('96) - white color
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi Version VII ('00) - blue color

Latest volume of the manga was released (Volume 31). How ironic that gradually into the manga: drifting is no longer the key in winning. Reducing drift angle, zero countersteer, 4-wheel drift is the REAL way to go. For those that are really into drifting for speed, and not for show, the manga will bring you many joys.

I've viewed countless drift videos posted by many on this board. They certainly look GREAT, no doubt about it. What would open MY eyes now is seeing people posting videos of GT4 races and beating the AI opponents with race drift techniques.

i've beaten other cars with drift techniques but only when i go to the family race thing and turn the difficulty negative at least a few notches. i would post vids(i've got some sweet solo drifting replays) but i dont have the equipment to do it.

rallyeditionIII
awsome.
thanks very much.

although im still looking for the 180sx...
its kind of sad that it comes as the 240sx with an ugly wing and body kit but....

Well 240sx in the u.s version is a 180sx,cause the model was made between 96 to 97 in japan never released in the U.S,so basically that car is a concept model in the u.s version of the game.

blotto3000
well, no

the 240sx in the game is the 180sx but labled the 240. not actually a concept or anything.

read through this thread.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65662

and lets not start an arguement here, you can just continue it in that thread.

Well this is a stock 180sx fastback model,not a 240sx fastback,you see they stoped production in 94 in u.s.but japan contined still 96 or 7,I guess the maker of gt4 wanted to but that new japan model 180 in to the u.s version of game but as a 240.but what mean by the concept,if you look at the shadow in the interior of the car,the string wheel is on the left side.

nissandrifter
Well this is a stock 180sx fastback model,not a 240sx fastback,you see they stoped production in 94 in u.s.but japan contined still 96 or 7,I guess the maker of gt4 wanted to but that new japan model 180 in to the u.s version of game but as a 240.but what mean by the concept,if you look at the shadow in the interior of the car,the string wheel is on the left side.

all it is is a japanese 180sx, but it says 240sx when you buy it and on the licence plate, and then i guess has the steering wheel on the other side to be american.

anyways this is all off the topic of this thread

nissandrifter
oppds my bad blotto3000, i didnt know they have a topic there.

contine the Complete ID car list topic

its ok, i just didnt want someone elses thread about ID to get cluttered with a lot off topic/arguing posts. no need to apologize.

(oh crap :scared: , i just added one more to the clutter)

theres a wrong car in the character car list, bunta dont have the 22B, he got the Sti Ver. V type R, his front look like the one from a 22B but he dont have have the fender flare like on the 22B...and the real color is Steel Blue Mica, the color was never specified in the manga its why theyre colored the impreza in blue rally in the anime but in the arcade game, sega-rosso looked at shigeno (the creator of the manga) impreza and use the color of its car.

and you forgot in the non-character car list the Subaru Impreza STi Version VI sedan

as for the RX-7 GT-X, youre right, its not the inifini model

hi there,
which cars I've to buy new?
"black rim", "non-stock rim", "with WING accessory" - are this things on cars in used shop or am I supposed to buy them by myself?
if I have to buy it on my own...do anyone have pics of ID cars? or maybe screenshots from garage (do anyone have all of them?)? or know where I can find it? (I was searching for it, but I found only car mods (on Wikipedia), unfortunetlly without pics :(

btw.
sorry, for my english, last time I was using it 2 years (or more) ago :rolleyes:

EDIT:
...and sorry for touching such a old thread :guilty:

the 240sx and the 180sx"rps 13" are way different yes they do look alike but differences 180sx have a sr20det and the 240sx does not and the 240sx does not have the original s chassis and it has a crappy engine and different trans so really the usdm 180sx sucks compaired to the jdm 180sx

that's great...

As blotto3000 said a solid 6 months ago, that discussion should be continued at:
The Nissan Silvia / 180SX / 240SX
or
the difference in Silvias

It's well known that the cars are different, and it's well known that PD just relabeled the 180sx from the Japan version of GT4 to 240sx for the North American release without changing the stats, etc.

edit:
@ zipperr:
I think the only cars available at dealers from that list are:
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R34) ('00)
Toyota Altezza RS200 ('98) [Similar to Lexus IS200]
Mazda RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A (FD) ('02)
Mazda RX-8 Type S ('03)

The rest have to be found in the used car lots. Check the used car lists to quickly figure out when you can buy them:
LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK – Many FAQs

Accessories like rims and wings must be purchased at GT Auto.

B.L. thx for help...
but, it's a shame that I didn't know it earlier, because I have left many cars go, because I was thinkig that "I have to buy it whit black rims" ;)

I still need to find pics of the Initial D cars (to match the wheels/wings) and this is not easy :rolleyes: any idea?

...and there's one thing that's pretty anoying -> on the car list I can see "Nissan 180SX Type X" in my version (PAL) it's called 200SX, and on US is...something else - why they have made three versions of GT4? :odd: IMO

:cheers:

...and there's one thing that's pretty anoying -> on the car list I can see "Nissan 180SX Type X" in my version (PAL) it's called 200SX, and on US is...something else - why they have made three versions of GT4? :odd: IMO

Look here for more on that specific subject: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65662

Basically, th xxxSX car was a different model with different spec in Japan, US and EU.. namely 180SX (J), 240SX (US), 200SX (EU), probably to suit local regulations and/or customer surveys... GT4 just mimics this by changing the name of that model to reflect what was available in each game version's area.

I guess Australia is the exception (I assume the aussies had the 180SX and not the 200?)

THE LIST OF ID CARS ARE BASED ON ARCADE STAGE VERSION 3, WITH ADDITIONAL REFERENCE/UPDATE FROM THE ORIGINAL MANGA (AS OF VOLUME 31)

NAMES BASED ON ASIAN VERSION OF GT4 POSTED ON GTP

Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R32) ('94) - black color, non-stock rim

if that's supposed to refer to Nakazato's R32, I have to say that it's ordinary GT-R, atleast in Anime.

I have read it, but it was just example...there are other different cars (Eunos - MX-5, etc.)
anyway, thanks for help

The same goes for the MX-5. It has different names in the Japanese, US and European domestic markets, so the names in GT4 reflect that. Before you ask, the same also goes for the Altezza and many others, too.

that's great...

As blotto3000 said a solid 6 months ago, that discussion should be continued at:
The Nissan Silvia / 180SX / 240SX
or
the difference in Silvias

It's well known that the cars are different, and it's well known that PD just relabeled the 180sx from the Japan version of GT4 to 240sx for the North American release without changing the stats, etc.

edit:
@ zipperr:
I think the only cars available at dealers from that list are:
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-spec II (R34) ('00)
Toyota Altezza RS200 ('98) [Similar to Lexus IS200]
Mazda RX-7 SPIRIT R Type A (FD) ('02)
Mazda RX-8 Type S ('03)

The rest have to be found in the used car lots. Check the used car lists to quickly figure out when you can buy them:
LOOK HERE BEFORE YOU ASK – Many FAQs

Accessories like rims and wings must be purchased at GT Auto.

You can not buy the Toyota Altezza RS200. the only Altezza You can Buy in the new car lots is the Lexus IS200, IS300 and IS300 sportcross.

You can not buy the Toyota Altezza RS200. the only Altezza You can Buy in the new car lots is the Lexus IS200, IS300 and IS300 sportcross.

You can't buy a regular IS300, it only comes as the Sportcross model, there are however, two versoins of the IS200.

you can so get the IS300 as a sedan. the sportcross has a extra 2 hp and is more expensive

the 240sx and the 180sx"rps 13" are way different yes they do look alike but differences 180sx have a sr20det and the 240sx does not and the 240sx does not have the original s chassis and it has a crappy engine and different trans so really the usdm 180sx sucks compaired to the jdm 180sx

the 240sx does not have a crappy engine. the engine is a KA24DE, it is a good engine for drifting, it has alot of torque. also the 180sx has a SR20DE not sr20deT

Yeh, peepz down in AUS hav da 180 instead of da 200...whilst da 200 is wat peepz c az a Silvia...I prefer da Japanese way...

👍

Work on your English, and don't revive a 2 year old thread, unless It's for a really good reason.

Are the mangas printed in English? There's a comics shop in my town that can order them for me if they are. Thanks.

You missed an important car in the list:
-Kouzou Hoshino's Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (you can buy it in the new cars showroom). It's a green-like shade in the dealers (I believe it was Millenium Jade Metallic).
My two cents.

Back