My Fastest Cars are:
Nissan R92CP with 1156 BHP
Minolia Toyota 88C-V with 1245 BHP
Audi R8 with 1122 BHP
Nissan Skyline GTR VSPEC Nur 02 with 768 BHP
Got anything faster, post immediatley

T4 GTR 👍
MINOLTA 💡

High horsepower does not necessarily equate to being fast. You still have to have control to get all the power to the ground. Even if you are just talking straight away speed, and even more so in the twisties. I have never yet seen the need in any race to use anything higher than a turbo 2 and that only rarely... But if high HP is your thing, go for it!

bigjoe
High horsepower does not necessarily equate to being fast. You still have to have control to get all the power to the ground. Even if you are just talking straight away speed, and even more so in the twisties. I have never yet seen the need in any race to use anything higher than a turbo 2 and that only rarely... But if high HP is your thing, go for it!
👍 👍 👍
well stated bigjoe.

Why did you modify the Minolta. That was my racehorse for a long time but I didnt see the need to make it any faster. It would already burn through the first 2 gears and if you werent careful then 3rd could spin too.

When I modify cars I never put an FI application on an originally NA vehicle. Its just not the way I fly. I like the sound of a turbo, dont get me wrong, but I think NA has more benefits.

95GTIVR6
👍 👍 👍
well stated bigjoe.

Why did you modify the Minolta. That was my racehorse for a long time but I didnt see the need to make it any faster. It would already burn through the first 2 gears and if you werent careful then 3rd could spin too.

When I modify cars I never put an FI application on an originally NA vehicle. Its just not the way I fly. I like the sound of a turbo, dont get me wrong, but I think NA has more benefits.

ur true NA has benefits due to the turbo can be lagging since turbo doesnt work till ur rev meter is up alot more meaning u can spin out faster when NA is just plain working full time all the time quick response rather then the turbo and when ur using turbo the power that comes from turbo etc increases the possiblity to traction lost (which does happen) thats what i gotta say about this... well i just want to know what the fastest car is i heard it was the audi r8? not sure i needa know thx ;)

T4 GTR
My Fastest Cars are:
Audi R8 with 1122 BHP

T4 GTR 👍
My Cadillac CIEN have 1024 hp...
& Mercedes 65 AMG 982 👍

I think that with a 90,000 credit turbo, the minolta 88CV is the most powerful car. Its too powerful. It destroyed the competition within the first 20 metres.

M3 Touring Car. 300-odd kW. No idea what that is in BHP, as I'm Australian.

Fairlady Z Concept Touring Car. Says 600+ in Garage, but only about 450 in races.

After reading on this forum, regarding 200kg of weight in the boot of the speed 12, i b spec'd a series in the extreme events and won every race 25 seconds+

Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car. 1189 bhp, 440km/h. Got nearly the same with the Minolta. I find though, that chucking a massive turbo on those endurance racers, completely wrecks the car. You get absolutely no traction until about 230 km/h. The car is also extremely unstable at its top speeds, so its no good for Sarthe or the Nurburgring. However, if you lower it and put max downforce, theyre awesome for Like the Wind.

95GTIVR6
👍 👍 👍
well stated bigjoe.

It will burn the tires off until 134 MPH

Supercar_Killer
Mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car. 1189 bhp, 440km/h. Got nearly the same with the Minolta. I find though, that chucking a massive turbo on those endurance racers, completely wrecks the car. You get absolutely no traction until about 230 km/h. The car is also extremely unstable at its top speeds, so its no good for Sarthe or the Nurburgring. However, if you lower it and put max downforce, theyre awesome for Like the Wind.

Youre right there and thats exactly what i did.

T4 GTR
My Fastest Cars are:
Audi R8 with 1122 BHP

T4 GTR 👍

You get me :) i have the same lineup

you should know that the Hp is not that important for speed, it's more torgue and of course, transmission, I know VW golf MkII that has 70 horsepower and 12 speed transmission, goin' 290 km/h :) Note : this is in real life

In the game, it's almost same thing, u can get under 100 hp car to go 300 km/h if you do customise it to do so (have tested)

Cadailac Sien - 770 bhp
Nissan Z33 Option Stream Z - 550
Jaguar XJ220 race car - 550

haven't tuned these cars as I've only just got my I-A licence.

My favorite fastest car is the Minolta with like 1240hp along with many other Le Mans type. The other Le Mans cars are alredy fast so i see no need in putting bigger turbos on them. Anyways how do u kno how much HP your getting outta nitrous. I would really like to kno that.

Breaking News- After 6 hours on Mission 34, this morning i finally passed it today beating the AI by .1 sumthin sumthin... My time was 9:12:966. w00t i feel i can take on ANYTHING which i can, if anyone can beat mission 34, you rock. Anyways someone tell me about the nitrous and the HP output. THX :sly: :)

👎 Serioulsly why the hell doesnt the escudo go up 2 1800bhp in this game...mine is stuck at 1070 wid a st4..thats the only mod that can be applied 2 it rite appart 4om the st3 turbo and the nos. And is the oil change which every1 talkin abt the one in gt tuner along with the wheels and wings? if so does it make a difference in the hp and the escudo previously reached over 250mhp in this it only does 208(major let down) will changing the gear ratios increase the top speed of this car and if so by how much? And i understand that there are a lot of cars with higher top speed but does the escudo have the fastest accleration still?

strange, ive got a supra thats hit 292.7mph (with the help of nitrous of course).

do i need proof? cause i have a video. is that even fast for a tuned car?

Sashiated
And i understand that there are a lot of cars with higher top speed but does the escudo have the fastest accleration still?

I'm relatively positive that the Formula Polyphony accelerates faster than anything else; the Escudo probably is the fastest accelerating rally car, though.

Can anybody plz tell me the perfect gear ratios and downforce settings for the escudo, so that i can make it acclerate faster and will the oil change from the gt tuner help in this and will I b able 2 increase the top speed?

Sampyla23
you should know that the Hp is not that important for speed, it's more torgue and of course, transmission, I know VW golf MkII that has 70 horsepower and 12 speed transmission, goin' 290 km/h :) Note : this is in real life

In the game, it's almost same thing, u can get under 100 hp car to go 300 km/h if you do customise it to do so (have tested)

Im pretty sure horse power is important for top speed, obviously gearing is the deciding benifactor but raw horsepower = high top speed, more torque is an advantage as it makes the car accelerate and a high power car with little torque would have a problem getting to its top speed but it would get there. Its a pointless arguement because raw bhp and torque are relative and its unusual to produce high power cars with little torque as the tho measurements tend to go hand in hand.

Obviously what i have said is not of scientific nature but im sure im on the right track

Sampyla23
I know VW golf MkII that has 70 horsepower and 12 speed transmission, goin' 290 km/h Note : this is in real life

Although this car may be fast on top speed how long does it take to get there? a year? Also would a car with 70bhp which is also shaped like a brick have the power to a: reach that speed and b: use all 12 gears? a lorry gearbox in a mk2 golf :lol:

Torque has a higher influence on speed that Bhp, though both are contributing factors. However, once you get above certain speeds it's the aerodynamics the play the lead role. As for that 70 Bhp car with 12 speeds, I find it hard to believe, first off 70 Bhp sounds like it's engine is stock so also the torque is low. The car doesn't have a great drag coeficient and while gearing can effect top speed, it can't make a car go faster than it's power and aerodynamics allow, and while I don't have the figures to calculate right now, 70Bhp just isn't enough to get a car with a low cd and more than 1.8m2 frontal area to almost 180Mph.

Cadillac CIEN - 282.88 MPH w/ NOS. I've only recently started to toy with the tranny.

Most powerful, yet driveable car: Mazda 787B or Dodge Viper GTS. I've beaten out the Minolta in both cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back