VR6GTI72 Gallery ---- "small update" 8-16-09

  • Thread starter Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 1,966 comments
  • 148,608 views
Messages
3,329
Messages
Ballz McVinegar
titlesuz4sl.jpg





Well I finally put together a gallery after a few folks asking if I was going to make one....Thanx jmx2222 for the final push :sly:

If you like the style of my pics please subscribe and feel free to leave comments.



Ill start with a few I have had some nice things said about them.

Classics

nsxrace2.jpg



350ztunedragy.jpg



787bblkcorner.jpg

I never shoot the same race twice so hopefully it will keep the pics more creative :)

Thanks for looking :dopey:
 
Last edited:
About time you made a gallery.

You already know I really like your style. 👍

Keep them coming.
 
Thanks....here is another set..

These were some I shot for Week 17 "Le Mans"

IMG0013.jpg



IMG0003.jpg



IMG0011.jpg


Thanks for the kind words so far :O
 
It's about damn time. ;)
 
tabs
It's about damn time. ;)
Yeah, and where the hell is yours, by the way. :D
 
Thanks much I didnt know so many enjoyed my shots :dopey:

Autobacs (n' friends) @ suzuka

autobacfront.jpg



autobacwheel.jpg



autobacsideglare.jpg
 
Oh my those pictures are awesome. That yellow Cuda. :drool:
 
*Throws massive tantrum out of jealousy.

vr6gti72, your pictures are always a delight to look at :)👍
 
Amazing work my friend. 👍

What's even better is that all you do to your pictures is adjust brightness and contrast :crazy:

You have one the better stlyes here on the planet.
 
the NSX + the foll color Cuda = sex.

very very good.
 
Pajero through Tahiti

85pajerotrees.jpg



85pajerostreet.jpg


85pajerofront.jpg


I just hope I can keep bringing something new :dopey:
 
The last 2 pics of the Nikon truck are gorgeous. Haven't seen anyone post a picture of it yet.

How good is it on the track?
 
McLaren F1GTR
The last 2 pics of the Nikon truck are gorgeous. Haven't seen anyone post a picture of it yet.

How good is it on the track?

It actually handles pretty darn good! Im not sure how good it is against other cars though :crazy:
 
Damn Dude I Aint Even Got My Damn First Pics Up Yet And Done Did Your Gallery.lol. You Know You Got To Help Me Out When We Get Back To Work.
 
FDPOWER
Damn Dude I Aint Even Got My Damn First Pics Up Yet And Done Did Your Gallery.lol. You Know You Got To Help Me Out When We Get Back To Work.

Bwhahaha (I work with this guy) :lol:

Im telling ya, you better start practicing :crazy:
 
the first cuda pic looks so real 👍
 
franz
the first cuda pic looks so real 👍

Thanks....I was actually trying something out of the usual....I thought it turned out well. Its stands out alot from my other pics.
 
Love your style and photos. *Subscribes* :D

Keep it up. 👍
 
I'm wondering about the black 787B, I'm assuming that's one of the black beauties that show up every 700 days....

How did you get the reddish relfection on it?
 
kennythebomb
I'm wondering about the black 787B, I'm assuming that's one of the black beauties that show up every 700 days....

How did you get the reddish relfection on it?

Its reflecting the sign on the other side of the track :dopey:
 
Once again compliments VR 👍

Top quality pics at last at one place (I subscribed your thread already).
I'm glad I was the one that gave you the "final push" and I know you'll keep the good stuff comming :)

Keep it up pal! Keep it up!

greetz
jmx
 
kennythebomb
...blinded by the light....

Very bright! hehe

I just like the way the glare criss crossed....I thought it was a clever pic :dopey:
 
Back