VR6GTI72 Gallery ---- "small update" 8-16-09

  • Thread starter Thread starter vr6gti72
  • 1,966 comments
  • 148,137 views
Awesome shots once more!
You seem to have quite a collection of cars!
 
What the?!?! How the?! Wish I had photography skills. *Goes back to work on his pitiful photo album*
 
AZ-1 in the snow


AZ1snoturns.jpg



AZ1snofront.jpg


 
jmx2222
cool shots vr!
by the way...what's that car? i never saw it before

Its a Mazda AZ1 found in the used cars :dopey:

AZ1snoprofile.jpg
 
Well VR your pics are very good indeed. i will keep poping in and out to see whats new.

Tabs get a gallery up so i can have a looksee at your great photos too :)

it would be good if we could have a dedicated sub forum for all the personal gallerys.
 
sprite
it would be good if we could have a dedicated sub forum for all the personal gallerys.

great idea sprite 👍
 
vr6gti72
I just like the way the glare criss crossed....I thought it was a clever pic :dopey:

I agree. F'ing cool picture. 👍

sprite
it would be good if we could have a dedicated sub forum for all the personal gallerys.

That's actually a great idea. You should PM Jordan about it.

sprite
Tabs get a gallery up so i can have a looksee at your great photos too :)

I've just started sorting through my pictures, I'll have one up ay-sap. :)
 
Well i put in a word to jordan in the suggestions section, and will await a reply or see if a new sub forum is created. if we get one i will be adding a gallery too.

I love your Pajero shots VR they are very nice indeed, i need to win that bad boy, is it obtained from the special condition hall Tahiti hard?
 
I think your right

Here is: Abt TT n' friends @ the ring

abtttwall.jpg



alfaslide.jpg



abttttop.jpg

alfalead.jpg
 
Reminds me of my photoshoot of the audi at the ring :) Well done I like the third pic most.
 
amazing collection you have here mate
all of you pics are really clean and sharp
keep it up
 
Love the top one and the one imediatly below it. VR do you use photoshop or do you just resize and post them? because you photos always look like they are straight from photomode without or little tinkering. Ive noticed a tendency to oversaturate the pics in PS and they look good but i think that if a pic looks good honest then that when you are an amaizing photomode user. :) keep up the good work.
 
sprite
Love the top one and the one imediatly below it. VR do you use photoshop or do you just resize and post them? because you photos always look like they are straight from photomode without or little tinkering. Ive noticed a tendency to oversaturate the pics in PS and they look good but i think that if a pic looks good honest then that when you are an amaizing photomode user. :) keep up the good work.

Ill usually just do a brightness/contrast...If you can get the white balance just right in photo mode....a little brightness/contrast is all you need :)
 
amazing gallery, i really like most of your pics... 👍
 
kennythebomb
vr6, what is your favorite pic of yours?

Man....I dont really have one...There is only a couple I really think came out well.
The NSX thats in the first post, I was really happy how well that came out. I try to get better each shoot, I dont want to "recreate" my better shots (Ive done it) but it makes the shot lose its originality.

I also dont shoot the same race twice. After I take pics I delete the race. I hope that I get original pics each time.
 
vr6gti72
Man....I dont really have one...There is only a couple I really think came out well.
The NSX thats in the first post, I was really happy how well that came out. I try to get better each shoot, I dont want to "recreate" my better shots (Ive done it) but it makes the shot lose its originality.

I also dont shoot the same race twice. After I take pics I delete the race. I hope that I get original pics each time.

Thats cool :)

I really like those first three Superbird ones. Gonna check out what you just posted in my comp now :)
 
That blue TT really photographs well. :drool:
 
Skyline RS-TURBO " One Night in Paris"

RSturboclub.jpg


RSturborearturn.jpg


RSturboslide.jpg


RSturborearreflect.jpg
 
That first picture of the SuperBird looks very, very nice, vr6.

On the previous pages, the Pajero ones really caught my eye.


Keep up the good work. 👍
 
I really like the second RS Turbo picture and the Eclipse leaving the tunnel :)
 
Here are some I took a while ago

LanciaDeltaS4 on Tarmac and dirt

IMG0031.jpg


IMG0015.jpg


lancias4reardirt.jpg


lancias4bw.jpg


lancias4dirtturn.jpg



IMG0023.jpg
 
jmx2222
Yeah...DELTA ROXXX :)

Agreed...I like how the mudflaps are whiping behind it. The car is a monster :dopey:
 
Back