Random Competition Shots

Cusco , FTO & Skyline

Random Competition Shots

Random Competition Shots

2* Subaru Sets & Competition Pics

Wild West Competitin Shots , Copen , Subaru , Supra & Tickford

Z Comp Entrys

***New BMW V12 LMR & Nissan 300ZX (Z31)***

This might be the first gallery where someone spent more time on the presentation than the content :lol:

Now where'd my popcorn go?

You have a few very good ones in there, the DB9 with the bridge and traffic light in the background caught my attention.

yeh i just posted my pics up, no matter how bad, none have been tampered with either straight from the game ;)

Top marks for presentation. The shot of the DMC at Deep Forest is pretty cool, really caught my eye.

Well my gallery has seemed to have gone down the jon, so here is my last update and if i dont get any more replys i will leave it to die a death.

Set 4 >>LINK<< Size = 410k

Set 5.1 >>LINK<< Size = 903k

Set 5.2 >>LINK<< Size = 695k

Set 6 >>LINK<< Size = 657k

Set 7 >>LINK<< Size = 782k

New images and a bit of a bump, i thought that if i keep pluging away with this gallery them eventually some people might see something they like and post in it. so here are some newer images.

Thats all for now, i will upload some more soon. :)

New tutorial on Re-sizing and Re-nameing, not the most interesting of subjects, but this show how quick with a little knowlage you can get those pics of yours in some sort of order, and also how quick you can bach re-size with Adobe Photoshop.

LINK

here are a couple from this weeks 2.0 advanced comp that i didnt use. due to them being not on a city course :dunce:

competition20cs.jpg

another Update from me, with an image that i didnt use in this weeks 2.0 advanced.

i didnt use it due to the poor quality of the compression, because image shack only lets 1024k files :( .

Hey, I just gave that set 7 a look for example, and I see your images.....have a bit crappy quality?!:irked: Why? That toyota is pretty dang good quality?!

Hey, I just gave that set 7 a look for example, and I see your images.....have a bit crappy quality?! Why? That toyota is pretty dang good quality?!

Yeh i know, they have been compressed from the standard file GT gives to a 800*600 JPG then compressed in the SWF file. im working on a big do up of the Gallery in the coming weeks, when i get time, but uploading over 200 images in oone go is guna be a pain.

Bit of an update, ive taken those naff gallerys down and im going to upload more images via image shack, well here is an trip to the Swiss Alps in my Celica Rally car. enjoy.

celica83sd.jpg

celica123mn.jpg

cheers for the comments, here is a set of Pans from the 2.0 advanced week 4 that i didnt use.
due to them having dark lines showing the joins

checkHere for my entry to this weeks comp. enjoy :)

some new ones for this weeks 2.0 advanced comp looking for a good drift shot.

Toyota Supra @ Tokyo.

Nissan Skyline Coupe 350GT @ El Capitan

img00211cg.jpg

img00244iw.jpg

wow lots of pics. enjoy. CC are welcome ;)

Thanks for the kind comments, iwll be uploading some B&W shots of the RX8 race car soon. ;)

yeh i like that through the tree shot, trying to experiment with different angles and what not.

Your gallery is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L!!! OUTSTANDING! Very cool B&W pictures man, really liking your FANTASTIC CAR CHOISE on the skyline coupe. You made it from average, to BEAUTIFULL!

Back