What was your first car in GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
  • 96,705 views
You have many questions. Some of them have been asked before, so you may get flamed for not doing a search. I just think you should have combined some of your threads into one. As for my first car, I can't remember. I have so many now. lol I think it was white though. :)
 
I'm a newb and I'm guessing this thread was made over 10 times.

Anywho.. a 3000gt (first one I bought.)
 
Nismo 270R
First official car bought.
Callaway C12. Excellent car.
 
Yep, this was posted before, but I never replied so....

'96 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Version IV and I still have that baby. :)
 
First Driveable car Mazda RX-8 a.ka. Liscence Tests but the first car I first raced in is The mercury cougar that u get for S-Lisence
 
270R was the first one that i raced.

The Toyota Supra RZ was the car that I bought.
 
Spoon Civic w/ 100K transfer. Still have it, and still drive it. I do other things with it too, but we won't mention that here.
 
By other things, I hope you mean car wash it and change the oil...
 
Honda S2000 '04 in Sebring Silver Metallic with Dunlop 001 rims.
 
The VW lupo was the first car I got, from the licences, the first I raced was the Mazda Kusabi and the first I bought was the Chevy SSR and only because I had to do the truck series.
 
the good ole '83 sprinter trueno! ive started every gran turismo with it from day one!
 
Caterham Fireblade using 100k credit transfer, then realised that i couldnt race it !! sold it and got a black rx7 fc i believe, might still have it as well....
 
honda cr-x '90.

made me realize how much FWD cars got raped in GT4.

been making it my personal project car.
 
BMW M3 using the credit transfer.
 
'92 Mitsu Lancer EVO I in red. Still drive it on occassions mainly as a rally car.
 
First vehicle on GT4...A Dodge Ram Hemi Quad Cab. Pretty easy to remember...just got the game last night!
 
Back