What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
The first car I got: VW Lupo 1.4, I sold it after making sure I could buy a new one of similar colour.

The first car I drove: Gran Turismo Skyline, quite a blast in Sunday Cup... :lol: I still have it, somewhere in the back of the garage.

The first car I bought: Lotus Elise 111R, some well-used 60 grand! An excellent car, I've been driving it every now and then.

First car I drove: Arcade mode BMW E60 M5 on the Nürburgring.
First car I bought: BMW E90 330i.

I still have my 330i, and it's still only slightly modified...

The first car i drove was an arcade M3 at Laguna Seca whilst racing my friend.
The first car i bought was an 98' RX7 i think in pink-ish red.

A pretty nice MR2 too,

It was in week one and I get that nice baby 1997' MR-2 G-limited in orange metallic.

It let me win a lot of stuffs in stock, then I put trainy, Racing tyres R1 and unload it and it got insane for the IA.

I still own it and drive it sometime...

I really want one in my real garage :'-(

Tiper

I golded all the licences & did the 34 missions before I even attempted a race!
Hence I had 20 Prizecars to go at when I began racing! Somehow I couldn't bring myself to break any of them in just then so I left them alone.....they've mostly been used now though.

However, according to my diary, I purchased my first car, a Mazda Autozam AZ-1 '92 on Aug 20th of Year 1, and raced it the day after at the Beginner Course in the Light-weight K-Car Cup! Ah, nostalgia!

I started with a Sophia White Mitsubishi Galant VR-4.
561066_20040924_screen399.jpg

colton19911
I started with a Sophia White Mitsubishi Galant VR-4.
561066_20040924_screen399.jpg
That's a Lancer Evo, buddy. ;)

I wish the '87 MR2 was in my garage too (I wish I had a garage, also...). Would be a fun little summer/project car.

Back