What was your first car in GT4?

• Thread starter prowler45
  • 671 comments
And I eventually started fresh once again...I wanted to try the K car start, but I fell in love with a green 1986 MR-2 1600 Supercharged. Boy is it fun to drive with the aids off! I won the 80's Japanese championship, all races were between 155 - 177 points, with just a stage 1 weight red, ecu, and nitrous (for Tsukuba, couldn't win otherwise). Loving the car so far :)

I wanted to try the K car start, but I fell in love with a green 1986 MR-2 1600 Supercharged.
Couldn't resist, eh? Kei cars have such a hard time being stuck in the dealership with bigger cars. :lol:

Too bad you get no reward for collecting the A-Spec points, it would have brought new level of depth to the game. That's why I didn't bother collecting them, it feels meaningless.

Last edited:
Couldn't resist, eh? Kei cars have such a hard time being stuck in the dealership with bigger cars. :lol:

Too bad you get no reward for collecting the A-Spec points, it would have brought new level of depth to the game. That's why I didn't bother collecting them, it feels meaningful.
Nope, I really couldn't. There was also a Honda City Turbo asking me to be my first car, but eventually the MR2 won...that green was too beautiful of a color to let it slip :D

I don't really collect A-Spec points either, but I like my races to be fun, so if I can get some challenge, as long as it's not on a frustrating level, I go for it :)

I really want to get back into GT4 now, already got an old save that was about 10-15% through last time I checked (which was years ago), and started with the 100k bonus and my trusty red S2000 (the memories).

However, my thinking is that I my get another memory card especially to start another alternate career, since both my cards are full. Would be great to get back into it, much like I have with GT2.

I knew I had answered this before!

The 1998 BMW M Coupe was my first one — I golded all licenses first, and ran one of the rally races to win the RSC Rally Raid Car, sold it, and bought the clown shoe in the proper blue. 👍

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution II GSR '94 in Queens Silver. A great car to start Gran Turismo 4, a car with excellent acceleration, good control and very useful in special events where it can be an excellent weapon in rallies.

Back