LGForce PhotoArt: Not Yet!!!

• Thread starter LGforce
  • 881 comments
👍 Awesome work on the 6 montage images, they look fantastic! I also like the second wheel smoke thumb too. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Simply great! Love the Cien shot, very good mate. Keep posting more cool updares like this. BTW, the banner is very good:)

oh oh :guilty: its wednesday an i didn`t even got my pics from the flash drive.
its look like my update will be late tommorow, because right now most go take a sleep.

Thanks for the coments guys:sly: . I did try something new for the studio live but that will come later.
For now here is another effect im playing with. its easy and it looks great. some are a little overdone. but...............:indiff:
check them out. and let me now what you think about.:) 👍

enjoy:) 👍

I agree - I think you've got it just right - softer than normal, but enough to create a very pleasing effect - the first two (top row) are really lovely, and the banner is a nice touch too 👍

Walppaper:

Thanks guys for those comments, their verry possitve.:) I promisse that i will put more time in my next update. Because this one was a quiky last night.
My next update theme will be drifting. A nice little green car check it out next week.:) 👍

Thanks guys for those comments.
Im still working on that soft effect. I think its a very easy way to make your pics looking good.

maybe in my next update it will be better.

Lovely update. Great work with the contrast, and the colors are looking so good. The banner is impressive mate!! A good quality update:)

Thanks guys. And i must say im happy right now, because i did just know that Im the winner of the Creative comp and the photoshop comp.

Thanks to evryone who vote for me.

:) 👍​

Latest Posts

Back