LGForce PhotoArt: Not Yet!!!

• Thread starter LGforce
  • 881 comments
Thanks for the nice comments evrybody. Always a pleasure to read them..:) 👍
Now before i post my last update. I felt like something must be posted before that time. so i make a cool layout and show my latest entries from some comps around here.
Take a look

gdlogocy0.jpg

as always C&C are welcome :)

man, those ASL shots don't look like GT4 at all. Wow! the lighting, the cleanup, the overall mood of all the shots is fantastic!

Wow, I have to be very agree with the God of Lights. But oh well, I also have to love the ultra smooth and shiny Silvia!

Uf, it's difficult to choose only one of them... 2nd ASL is very amazing.

Salu2.alexwrc

i like that shot of the autobacs!! the silvia is so smooth. but i find it a bit too blurred, could be just the white paint of the car. great colors and motion blur though, and the font looks great ! would make for a perfect mag or dvd cover!

Simply cool LG!!!! Damm cool...yeah!!! Love the Silvia shot, a true drift shot!!
This gallery will be one of the best in GTP, U can be proud mate!!!
Again I must say its sad to watch U go...but try to visit GTP when U have time:)

:cheers:
NTX

Hey Thanks ALOT guys. happy to read that you`re enjoying my updates. :) :) and also that my gallery is one of the best :sly: 👍 Thanks NTX i didn`t know that.

The plan i had of doing a nice big uppdate has failed :indiff: I was planing on posting a nice update since im leaving GTplanet. (yes it has been confirmed, i will not have Internet in the couple of months when im in The Netherlands also if i did have internet i don`t have my Gran Turismo and Ps2 with me :indiff: ) Still i will take a chance to put at least one pic up.

Excellent update ... probably the best I have seen lately
simply speechless for every single shots :drool:
the pres background looks HOT too!

Hey Thanks verry much Guys..:D 👍

This isn`t the way i want it to be but... right now i don`t have an internet connection at my new home here in Holland. I will probaly get it the next year. :( Don`t ask why. Anyway i hope i will find a way to visit gtp soon. keep in touch with you guys !!!

good to hear from you. hope things are going well for you over there, besides the fact that you dont have internet, you can live without it for a while anyways right ? :D

Back