GTPDC: Round 5 .:RESUTLS ARE IN:.

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 109 comments
WELCOME TO GTPDC5

gtpdc5jpg4us.jpg

Now for the instructions. It is imperative that you read this before you register:

This will be a exhibition drift only. There will be 2 divisions: Professional and Amateur. To participate, here's what you need to do: Decide on what car and division you want to compete in.
PM me what division you want to compete in.

DO NOT POST YOUR CAR SELECTION IN THIS THREAD

Your video must not contain your name, or any way to identify who's video it is (to promote fairness in judging).

The video must include the video name assigned to you (via PM) by the head judge, the lateral G-meter, speedometer, wheel (if possible), T times, and lap time. It should be a one lap replay without editing using the external replay cameras, and if you can, add a bumper view in PIP mode or after the exterior view replay. The video must not be larger than 25Mb.

When you want to turn in your entry, you can use your own host, or one of the hosts included in this thread: Click here. When the video is uploaded please PM [Sheron] with the link of the video, and post in the thread that your video is uploaded. As soon as they are evaluated, the links will be made public to promote fairness in these challenges.

Good luck to our participants and drift on....

Deadline: Sunday, Dec 18, 2005
Track: Clubman Stage Route 5
Car: Luxurious cars
Check the list.

clubmanjpg3kw.jpg

• Proffesional class will do all track
  • Amateur class will start after the tunnel

If you have anymore questions, please check GTPDC INFO. If your answer is not there, then ask in this thread.

.:Exhibition:.

-[Professional]-
ekmatt9
CoolGeekz
ToyotaDrifter
bustwave.
Ske
Ryen49
DARKEST_HOUR
Barret Wallace

-[Amateur]-
123abc
Erocks13
vtec513
Folkedahl

Scoring:
Style - 10 points
Angle - 10 points
Control - 10 points
Smoke - 5 points

Head Judge: Sheron

.:Judges:.

DO NOT I REPEAT POST WHAT CAR YOU ARE GOING TO BE USING......

.:RESULTS:.

gtpdc5results4pe.jpg

Videos:

Amateur

GTPDC5_A04 -> Erocks13 22,33p (WINNER)
GTPDC5_A06 -> vtec513 22,08p
GTPDC5_A08 -> Folkedahl 20,33p
GTPDC5_A10 -> BoA 15p

Professional

GTPDC5_P01 -> ekamtt9 21,67p
GTPDC5_P09 -> Ske 29,17p (WINNER)
GTPDC5_P12 -> DARKEST_HOUR 21,92p

Sorry to make people wait so long, but I wanted to have more judgements.

i'm benching myself for this one.
I have university finals coming up, 4 of them. They begin on the 9th, and I write my last one on the 17th.

I like the track/car combo though. Something about large luxury saloon cars getting sideways is always fun to watch.

Some of the cars made by Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Lexus, Infinity.....etc aren't exactly luxury but can we use anything from those manufacturers anyway? Audi is legit right?

Folkedahl
Some of the cars made by Mercedes, BMW, Jaguar, Lexus, Infinity.....etc aren't exactly luxury but can we use anything from those manufacturers anyway? Audi is legit right?

that's actually a very important question.....

Acura is Honda's North American luxury division... so is an Acura NSX permitted?
...i'm sure there are more little loopholes like that

There should be a qualifying thing for professional and amateur sections.

By these rules, a dog can participate in professional. We'll have no amateur comps!

Now don't get me wrong; I'm not pointing fingers or being an ass or anything but I think it should be enforced one way or the other.

Just my $0.02

ForcedInduction
There should be a qualifying thing for professional and amateur sections.

By these rules, a dog can participate in professional. We'll have no amateur comps!

Now don't get me wrong; I'm not pointing fingers or being an ass or anything but I think it should be enforced one way or the other.

Just my $0.02

I was thinking just that very thing a little while ago...

here was my scheme that I didn't bother posting:
First time competitors must enter into amateur.
Upon recieving a minimum X points with an amateur run, they are advanced to professional.
If a professional drifter scores less than X points on one of their runs, they are returned to the amateur division for the next round they participate in.

X could be 20, or something.

Luxurious car list:

Acura CL
Any Aston Martin
Audi RS4
Audi RS6 (avant)
BMW M5
Callaway C12
Chrysler 300C
Infinity G35 (sedan or coupe)
Any Jaguar
Lexus GS300
Lexus SC300
Lexus SC430
Any Mercedes (but A class)
Any Pagani
Any RUF
Saleen S7
Spyker C8
TommyKaira ZZII
Tom's Chaser
Any TVR
Volkswagen W12

The car must be road legal, so no racing cars allowed.

Sheron
Luxurious car list:

Acura CL
Any Aston Martin
Audi RS4
Audi RS6 (avant)
BMW M5
Callaway C12
Any Jaguar
Lexus GS300
Lexus SC300
Lexus SC430
Any Pagani
Any RUF
Saleen S7
Spyker C8
TommyKaira ZZII
Tom's Chaser
Volkswagen W12

ohh i like the list. this should be an intresting competition.

Suzuki
ohh i like the list. this should be an intresting competition.

Yep, I agree.

The M5 is actually a very capable drift car.

Sheron
Luxurious car list:

Acura CL
Any Aston Martin
Audi RS4
Audi RS6 (avant)
BMW M5
Callaway C12
Any Jaguar
Lexus GS300
Lexus SC300
Lexus SC430
Any Pagani
Any RUF
Saleen S7
Spyker C8
TommyKaira ZZII
Tom's Chaser
Volkswagen W12

No ## cars (can't reveal car layout until GTPDC4 results are posted :P) oh well lol. What to use what to use.........?

I don't think sheron will give out competition #'s yet due to the fact that every living thing on earth is in the "professional" section. Maybe he'll get things sorted out within the next week or so.

ForcedInduction
I don't think sheron will give out competition #'s yet due to the fact that every living thing on earth is in the "professional" section. Maybe he'll get things sorted out within the next week or so.

K Make sense.. This ones going to be a hard one... IDK what car to use!!! AH... chocies.... :nervous: good luck everyone

ForcedInduction
Now there's one of the few people who doesn't need to prove himself to be in the professional division 👍

Haha well I dont know about that. Haven't really got hardcore into GT4 compared as I did in GT3.. haha Thanks.

Back