GTPDC: Round 5 .:RESUTLS ARE IN:.

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 109 comments
Congrats to winners.

Pro division was really dissapointing. Ske's going to run away with every one of these. If I have some time off of school and there are enough judges, I'm in the next one 👍

where's all the big dogs?

Delphic Reason?

Mike from FBI?

and all those phantom D or IDM or whatever teams....

would like to see more senior drifters go at each other in the pro division, really looking forward to that.

oh, congratulations Ske. :)

ForcedInduction
Congrats to winners.

Pro division was really dissapointing. Ske's going to run away with every one of these. If I have some time off of school and there are enough judges, I'm in the next one 👍

:ouch:

ForcedInduction
Congrats to winners.
If I have some time off of school and there are enough judges,

Yes, we need more judges.

Stanley^Carter
where's all the big dogs?

Delphic Reason? Mike from FBI? and all those phantom D or IDM or whatever teams....

I run the GTPDC so I can't participate :ouch:

Thanks!

..but only 3 entries out of that huge list? :(
I can't believe it's that hard to find a couple of hours to do a lap in 2-3 weeks, guys... what's up? Nobody has a schedule that tight...

I'd be happy to judge some dc's if I'm voted in as a panel member too.. so get on with it ;)

Drifting in GT4 is more difficult than I thought it before . :ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
It's better for me to do more homework and be a good watcher next time . :sly:
But I still feel strongly interested in drifting after gtpdc5 . :grumpy:
Thanks for letting me join in and see these good videos . 👍 ... < ( _ _ ) >

I'd like to apologize for not getting my scores in.

While I've been incredibly busy the last three weeks I still could've sent in some scores. I will not be so lacsidasical(sp) next time.

Wow, I still have no idea how these are judged. The control category is a mystery to me. I thought hitting the wall and skipping a drift instead of linking it would would make it low. I don't think I'm going to enter these anymore.

Congrats Ske, nice run.👍

ForcedInduction
I think I am judge 2...if you see any wrong doing in my judging, let me know.

Before anyone asks, I don't remember who the judges 1,2 or 3 are.

Each one have his own style in judging. Higher-lower overall, more focused in angle, control..... etc.

When I judge videos, I look for control above all. Then style, angle and smoke in that order. So if someone is all over the road(in a bad way :sly: ) then they get many less points even if the angle is good then someone that's in good control of their car/truck.

ForcedInduction
Clipping points? I don't know what you mean.

I think I am judge 2...if you see any wrong doing in my judging, let me know.

90driftangle.jpg

scornerdriftangle.jpg

mspeeddriftangle.jpg

ect

Those little white triangles are clipping points.

DARKEST_HOUR

Those little white triangles are clipping points.[/QUOTE]

That looks like basic line theory to me. So, if that's the case, then yes. Line is a BIG part of my judging and I think most everyone elses.

Swift
That looks like basic line theory to me. So, if that's the case, then yes. Line is a BIG part of my judging and I think most everyone elses.

Indeed... I judge in much the same way our own Swift does... Line and control are above all...

Sheron...

Sorry, I wasn't able to get my scores in... I was all set, and then life jumped in the way... I'll get my scores in faster next round...

Congrats to IDM's own Ske!!!

;)

Back