GTPDC: Round 5 .:RESUTLS ARE IN:.

• Thread starter Sheron
  • 109 comments
Personally I see luxury cars also as big, heavy, comfort centered cars. Rolls Royce Phantom, Bently Continental GT, Chrysler 300C, Maybach 57 and 62, etc.
Yes some have performance (maybach goes 0-60 in 5 sec, bently is close too)
But as swift and BL wrote:
Its up to the head judge.

Yep it's up to the head honcho... anyway, if it's in the list it's good to go :dopey:

I wanted to open the the area of possible choices. If I stick to big sedans, we'll see a bounch of Chasers and some Jaguars.

Erocks13
video uploaded!! Good luck everyone!!!

Video uploaded . Good luck .

I run too fast this time .
It will be better for me to reduce the power , add the car height
and change N2 tire to N1 to slow the corner speed . ^^ ;

Entry uploaded.

My run didn't end up being as good as I hoped though... The second half of this track is tricky to get right and still keep some angle.

Sorry about this..:NOOB:..but:
Where are the videos?
It says they are evaluated then made public..so does that mean they release them all at once? I really wanted to do this but I wanted to watch one go down so I kinda know what all is going on and if Im actually amateur level material.
Thanks..

Fairlady240zg
Sorry about this..:NOOB:..but:
Where are the videos?

The vids will be posted as soon as the judges are done with them. You can always check out the vids from GTPDC 4 if you want to see how you match up. ;)

Scores sent. I came down with the stomach flu so I couldn't judge the vids until this morning... :(

In the pro division, there is a clear cut winner.

in the amateur division, it's a dog fight.

I can't make a good scoring with only 3 judges (me included). We're in Christmas time, people travel and so on. Patience.

ForcedInduction
Scores sent. I came down with the stomach flu so I couldn't judge the vids until this morning... :(

In the pro division, there is a clear cut winner.

in the amateur division, it's a dog fight.
sorry to hear that, im sick also.
but i agree, in pro, there is a clear winner. amature is a more close battle.

^^ yeah, we could've had another GTPDC almost done by now, why not start GTPDC6, so we have something to do until the judges send in the scores....(i'm itching to get a better result than I did with my Civic). I'm not saying rush the judging (I know it's tough), just saying start the next GTPDC.

Great Job everyone!! ") I am :) I did so well. So, do I have to enter the Professional from now on? I don't want to sandbag. Or should I get a couple more competitions under my belt first? What do you guys think? Thanks to Sheron and all the Judges. I know this takes up your "driftin" time to judge these.

Back