Merry Christmas! Free months of GTPremium!

• Thread starter Jordan
  • 77 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
As a Christmas present from me to all of you, I'm giving away a month of GTPremium to 3 very lucky members! To enter the drawing, just edit your account options, scroll down to the bottom of the page (where it says "GTPremium Christmas Giveaway"), and select "Enter Competition". That's it! The winners will be randomly selected on Christmas Day, and will immediately have their accounts upgraded. Anyone can win, even existing Premium subscribers (they just get an extra month free), so good luck to all and have a very Merry Christmas! :)

We have a 3 in 82,634 chance of winning, if everybody enters :)

*Clicky*

Woohoo! :)

Jordan rocks! 👍

Awesome!
fingersx.gif

3 moths free?! cool! I might sign up when I get my own house and computer and High speed internet connection.

Cool, but is it a month for 3 people or 3 months for 3 people, because in the options thing it says 3 free months.

Great idea Jordan. 👍

I won't take part though, because I'm already one and will give non-Premium members more of a chance of being one.

G.T
Great idea Jordan. 👍

I won't take part though, because I'm already one and will give non-Premium members more of a chance of being one.

I think i'll do the same. I want someone without premium to see how great it is :)

So Jordan, will you annouce the winners first thing on the 25th? Because I just noticed you have an offer for premium membership at U$19,99 expiring at christmas, and I was thinking of maybe getting it if I ain't one of the winners of this drawing.

Cool, but is it a month for 3 people or 3 months for 3 people, because in the options thing it says 3 free months.
It's a month for 3 people, sorry for the confusion in the options! It should be more clear now.

So Jordan, will you annouce the winners first thing on the 25th? Because I just noticed you have an offer for premium membership at U$19,99 expiring at christmas, and I was thinking of maybe getting it if I ain't one of the winners of this drawing.
Ah, I see your delimma. I will try to announce the winners not long after midnight on Christmas Eve, while the $19.99 offer will be open for the entire day.

I guess I don't need to do this now that I'm a Lifetime member.

colton19911
Ohhhh. So if i sed $40, how would I get my change?
Why would you send $40?

VIPFREAK
Go nothin to lose but that $19.99 is looking mighty tempting. :D
You might as well take that offer, even if you win you would get an extra month free after your annual subscription expires.

Jordan
You might as well take that offer, even if you win you would get an extra month free after your annual subscription expires.

Yeah, I'm gonna wait til the 23rd after I go bankrupt after gifts to see if I can get away with it first. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back