Monte Carlo with 10" lift and bling. lmao!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 44 comments
  • 1,718 views

CAMAROBOY69

Premium
Messages
18,565
United States
Michigan
Messages
CAMAROBOY69
:lol: :lol: Monte with 10" lift and bling!
36_12.JPG
 
That would be a kickass car if it wasn't lifted and the rims were like only 19".
 
Wow erm..... Wow.
 
It would be pretty funny if it wasn't sooooo friggin' sad in the first place :irked:
 
I wonder how easy it would be to roll it over :)
 
Wow....thats ridiculous.


Gas is $2.35 there...

:D just kiddin'. That is horrible.
 
If the guy did it just to make fun of the "bling-bling" culture, then he's funny. If he was serious......he needs help.👎
 
Must be fun to get into :lol: Anyone got a ladder?
 
Elijah
I wonder how easy it would be to roll it over :)

Pretty damn easy. Those wheels are way too narrow for their diameter. :scared:
 
Donks....they are fairly odd looking. They run around Detroit all the time.
 
So it's a TREND? :irked:
 
Ya a lot of 'inner city' folks do it.
 
There's a Grand Marquis over here that's even bigger. I kid you not.
 
The owner is the reason why I want genocide to come back....
 
Looks like an ugly toy car that came to life.
 
Ended: Jan-22-06 21:25:54 PST
Start time: Jan-19-06 18:52:43 PST
History: 0 bids

No surprises here. :rolleyes:
 
I bet it stops like ass too

9b_12.JPG
 
LMFAO at the brakes. That's hilarious.

I think each rim is supposed to represent one half testicle. I don't know any other explanation for doing such a thing. However, the representation is quite funny, as it leads to the fact that, symbolically, you'd have a car parked and sitting on your bag.
 
Stopping like arse would be too nice of a comment for that $***box. I've seen a couple of those cruising around my area. I have a nice solution for that particular "styling". Go to the nearest gas station, purchase the dumbest bumper sticker you can find, and paste it on their driver's side handle. It's an absolute classic watching what happens when they see what you did.
 
This is too unreal...I thought for sure that the photo at the beginning of this post was a photoshop, but I guess it's real.... :crazy:

Some guy in my town has some old american sedan-thing (I don't know at all what it could be) with washboard-style bling rims. Try to imagine a solid plate for a rim (no holes -- in other words, no looking at the brakes) but with zig-zagged diagonal ridges along its surface. :lol:
 
Well, I guess it's cheaper than buying a lift for your garage. Nice car, minus the wheels though.
 
:rolleyes: Where in gods name do they get the money for one tire?? Oh yeah... dur... they get "hooked up". :dopey:
 
DIY SUV :dunce:
I bet it handles like a pig
 
Omnis
I think each rim is supposed to represent one half testicle.
Aye.

There's a surprising number of these monstrocities in South Florida. Usually they roll around in packs, although their cornering abilities make Land Rovers seem like great autocrossers.

About 10 years ago, I was horribly stoned and predicted that people might actaully try to make SUVs out of their cars. I'm still shocked that that thought actually came to life...
 
^My thought too! Why??? Is it cool? No! Does it look good? No! Is it practical? No! Does it enhance performance? No!!! Is it ridiculous? Yes! Is it ugly? Ohyeah! Does it suck alltogether? Hell yeah! So why???
If they want to destroy a car, please do so at the local scrapyard, and don´t drive around in it...
 
Back