BenSpecialized
pointsbanner9au4ed.jpg

WEEK 45

The Colours of Drifting

Requirements chosen by :: Specialized

Car Type:: Any - But is not allowed to be a "bland" colour

Track:: Any

Theme Rules - (If Given):: Colours of Drifting

This is a drift photo competition. Your car must be drifting!

All photos must be vibrant, I dont want any white, black etc colour cars! Other colourfull cars in races may be used to your advantage. Be creative and have fun!

NOTE - If any photos suspected of being photoshoped i may ask for a copy of the photo to be sent via email. PLEASE DO NOT accuse people in this thread, if you think somethings been photoshopped then PM me and i will deal with it.

The DPC Entry will be posted up every Monday and the poll from the previous week on that same week Wednesday. The poll will last 7 days and will be closed on a Wednesday as well. Once a DPC King/Queen has been chosen you have 14 days to PM Specialized with your requirements. In the event that you do not PM them to me, a notice will be posted on the new DPC entry and the first choice get's used. Once the entry is closed, you have 2 Days to pm Specialized your Top 15. Thereafter I will post up the pole.

At the end of the photo entry, 20 cars will go into the poll (however i may add more if there are only 21 or 22 entries)l. The person who wins the poll will then get to choose the car and track restrictions for next week, and then choose their favorite photos at the end of entry.

IMAGESHACK THUMBNAILS ONLY!!
HOW TO POST YOUR IMAGESHACK THUMBNAIL - Courtesy of VIPERGTSR01

NO EDITED IMAGES AT ALL - Please upload an UNTOUCHED image straight from your memory stick

PHOTOS MUST BE TAKEN FROM GT4

PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES ABOVE OR YOUR PHOTO MAY NOT BE ENTERED IN THE CONTEST!!

IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR ENTRY, PLEASE EDIT YOUR ORIGINAL POST!

Here are some fine example of how entries should be posted. No more than Two "honorable mentions" or One 400px x 300px size "Preview" image please (EXAMPLES BELOW). The rest can be shown off in the Drift Photos Thread

FINAL ENTRY

HONORABLE MENTIONS

OR

PREVIEW

If you ever have suggestions about the contest, please PM them to Specialized

Err... Ok, Did you actually read the rules? If so re-read them, because you need to write "Final Entry" Over the one you'd like to be your final entry. Also your car must be drifting, not jumping like in your second picture.

And why a Vader Crab?

Final Entry:

Preview:

I hope Apex Silver isnt too bland :indiff:

[edit]im aware that the size is abit off, i pulled the picture from my photobucket account, which resized the picture, i will upload the raw image from my USB stick onto image shack when i get home.

[edit 2]fixed :D

Esben, your picture is photoshopped. You cropped the picture. That is not allowed here, I'm afraid you'll need to change it.

@ Swift drifter - Nobody cares what Mr Darth Crab Vader thinks. Also this isnt the place to start blabbing negative things about other members of GTP and id appreciate it if you removed the comment along with the said crab!

@ Esben - please read the rules before posting images. I posted in big red letters this week that not editing of any sort is allowed in these comps.

@ Slider s15 - please do not reply to swift drifters comments in this thread!
Thanks

Spec....

slider-s15
see not all my rides are red!​

Now in danger of a silly little argument breaking out in here i did ask for you not to reply to Swift Drifters comments. This is for the benefit of all the people who enter these comps as i know i dont want to read it so i assume they dont want to read it. Whats more you both live in the same place so have the arguement in person, your never online at the same time either so you are probably the same person.

I hope thats the end of it now!

Thanks

Spec......

gt_masta
Esben, your picture is photoshopped. You cropped the picture. That is not allowed here, I'm afraid you'll need to change it.

Sorry. Thought it was only changes to colours and major stuff like that. :guilty:
But I would like to change my final entry if I may?

FaLLeNAn9eL
pardon? what does the area of a circle have to do with anything :dunce:
sorry im a bit slow today :ouch:
It's another weird place holder (every week I have a different one)
Area of a circle with a radius of 5 (78.5 sq units)= my area (my place which I am holding)

If I confused you, umm oops :ouch:

CoolGeekz
It's another weird place holder (every week I have a different one)
Area of a circle with a radius of 5 (78.5 sq units)= my area (my place which I am holding)

If I confused you, umm oops :ouch:
ohh ok :lol: gotcha ;)

Specialized
Now in danger of a silly little argument breaking out in here i did ask for you not to reply to Swift Drifters comments. This is for the benefit of all the people who enter these comps as i know i dont want to read it so i assume they dont want to read it. Whats more you both live in the same place so have the arguement in person, your never online at the same time either so you are probably the same person.

We should have age requirements for these competitions. :irked:

Specialized

I hope thats the end of it now!

Thanks

Spec......

Fixed...

swift drifter06... Careful bud... This isn't a playground...

;)

alright you guys these pics are dark...i tried to brighten them but i guess it didnt work and my usb finally worked this 1 time so i might as well enter them even if i do get last place...
final entry

Honrable Mentions

btw is this a comp where anyone can enter i didnt see .. so if it is ill remove these

uh oh, we have an editor in da house!

road kill, your pics must not be edited at all. Not even resized.

If that's the way they came out of the PS2, I recommend you change your setting to Super Fine in the save.

When is the deadline for this. I have been busy with the tourny. I just want to get a pic in with a car that has a pearlescent (sp?) paint job.

Diego440
uh oh, we have an editor in da house!

road kill, your pics must not be edited at all. Not even resized.

If that's the way they came out of the PS2, I recommend you change your setting to Super Fine in the save.

Thanks Diego!

@ Roadkill, He is right no editing, resizing or anything is allowed to the photos. IFf you would change them for items that fit the requirements id be most gratefull

The correct size they should come out at is 1280 x 960.

they are super fine off the usb... i didnt photoshop them when i took the pic i tried to make it brighter and how do i know the original size? ok i will go back and see if i can change it

edit: i went back to image shack and re uploaded look at it now is it alright now?

you just take them straight from the USB to the computer and to ImageShack. They were resized somewhere in the process. They're nice pics, btw. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back