Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 45 - The Colours of Drifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
DRIFTN
DR, into the Drift comps now i see, Lovely pic mate 👍

Indeed... I found a good deal on a 1gb Flash Drive, so you can expect to see me around every once in a while...

Nice scenery shot, btw... 👍

;)

I like your first HM DR:tup: I dont know why I prefer it over the other 2. Its more unique, plus sometimes the smoke really ruines the pic. And the fact that smoke isn't very visible in that picture makes it original and somehow better if you ask me:)

Drift pictures are hard btw;) What I like in drift pictures usually doesn't make sence, and it's an opinion I got after being in the normal photomode subforum wich is more focused on composition of the pictures.

FINAL ENTRY!
I htought I'd write final enytry in blue, because the red is always used, and is 'bland' for the comps....:P

^^ lol
If anyone has noticed, every week I enter, I write Final Entry in dark red, not red like everyone else.
Yay for unique uh ness

Niels
I like your first HM DR:tup: I dont know why I prefer it over the other 2. Its more unique, plus sometimes the smoke really ruines the pic. And the fact that smoke isn't very visible in that picture makes it original and somehow better if you ask me:)

Drift pictures are hard btw;) What I like in drift pictures usually doesn't make sence, and it's an opinion I got after being in the normal photomode subforum wich is more focused on composition of the pictures.

It was a toss up... I ended up picking the side shot, because the angle, and composition has more artistic flare, in my opinion... I like the sweap through the picture... It was a tough choice though...

;)

Delphic Reason
It was a toss up... I ended up picking the side shot, because the angle, and composition has more artistic flare, in my opinion... I like the sweap through the picture... It was a tough choice though...
;)

wow... everyones pics are so good 0__0 this is my very first comp ive ever entered. everyone here is really good

Edit: I'm going to try to repost my picture, somehow the quality changed from super-fine to super-low between my computer and imageshack. 👎

Final

HM

there I've changed my entry, but I think Black is a beautiful color, in fact 40-50% of my cars are black.

there I've changed my entry, but I think Black is a beautiful color, in fact 40-50% of my cars are black

It's not about what's "beautiful"... The criteria for this competition was utilizing "vibrant" colors... Black is far from "vibrant"...

;)

Delphic Reason
It's not about what's "beautiful"... The criteria for this competition was utilizing "vibrant" colors... Black is far from "vibrant"...

;)

This is true.

would the apex silver on my entry be considered vibrant? its kinda iffy IMO, if so please let me know so i can change it asap ;) thanks 👍

FaLLeNAn9eL
would the apex silver on my entry be considered vibrant? its kinda iffy IMO, if so please let me know so i can change it asap ;) thanks 👍

Specialized
All photos must be vibrant, I dont want any white, black etc colour cars! Other colourfull cars in races may be used to your advantage. Be creative and have fun!

Since gray/silver is basically a black+white variation, I'd say it's not allowed. Think colourful as the colours of the rainbow :)

Sorry, that was ghey

alright, thanks man :) ill get to work on a new one right away

[edit] Fixed, red and yellow should be vibrant enough :) thanks again Diego

You guys are certainly finding some funky colors out there...👍

This is one of my old ones,i posted them already,this is not for competition,i only want to hear what you think!

a112 abarth
This is one of my old ones,i posted them already,this is not for competition,i only want to hear what you think!

Then post it in the Drift Pics thread. Please don't hijack threads. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to your thread, right?

Or, you can start a gallery thread in the photomode forum. :)

Swift
Then post it in the Drift Pics thread. Please don't hijack threads. You wouldn't like it if someone did that to your thread, right?

Or, you can start a gallery thread in the photomode forum. :)

I spelled it wrong:) ,it is not for contest,i just want to hear your opinion about that picture as a competition one,me stupid:) :dopey:

I don't quite understand that sentence, but if you're saying you want to hear our opinions about it and it's not meant to be a final entry in this competition, then you should post it here.

Hope that helps you. :)

I want to know is the pic worth of this competition,thats finally it :)

No. Not because it's bad (It's actually a nice shot), but because both cars are in bland colors.

You need a colorful car. No black, white, gray.

Thats what i looked for,thx,but the style is good you say.
Ough,enough with the spam:)
I better go and search that memory stick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back