Weekly Drift Photo Competition - Week 45 - The Colours of Drifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we want to change our entry do we repost or just edit our original post? ive seen other people just post again so i want to make sure

Edit your original post.

Very Slick DARKEST_HOUR. It looks good.

Unless someone can prove me wrong, in which case i will take back my comments.

Comments Taken back ;)

DRIFTN, the shots vary in sizes. i have hundreds of shots on my computer and none of the size (not resolution wise) are identical they range from 60-400 kbs

photographic proof:
17ij.jpg

26bb.jpg

i am FaLLeNAn9eL and i approve that picture :lol:

Thanks for evidence FaLLeNAn9eL,
We'll leave the final decision to Specialized, But it seems the pic is ok.

Boomboy... Where the hell is the guy in your car looking?... Seems a bit dangerous to look in completely the opposite direction of where you are traveling...

;)

FaLLeNAn9eL
hes smiling for the camera, did not notice the wall, runs into the wall, and thats the last of him :lol:

He's not even looking at the camera... He's looking in completely the opposite direction of his slide... Crazy... Must be The Stig...

(The Stig is a character on a British TV show called "Top Gear")

;)

Ah, so this is the colorful Stig in training, they must've been thinking of killing off the white Stig. :P

nos2
Ah, so this is the colorful Stig in training, they must've been thinking of killing off the white Stig. :P

They better not!... I like the white stig...

;)

FaLLeNAn9eL
he must be smiling for the crowd. yeah maybe it is the stig. did u see him do the skijump on a snow mobile :eek:

Of course... Great episode...

However, that's not for this thread...

Back on topic...

;)

DRIFTN
Unless someone can prove me wrong, in which case i will take back my comments.
Take a close look at it... Don't you see it's kind of pixelated... I think the pic was not saved in super fine quality, which could explain the small file size.

So, can we expect the poll to be up tomorrow?... I'm anxious to see how I did in my first ever drift photo comp...

;)

Delphic Reason
So, can we expect the poll to be up tomorrow?... I'm anxious to see how I did in my first ever drift photo comp...

;)

Yep, the poll will be up around the hours of 9am to 11.30am GMT. Depends how busy work is in the morning.

Specialized
Yep, the poll will be up around the hours of 9am to 11.30am GMT. Depends how busy work is in the morning.

Good man... I'll be looking forward to it, and you expect to see an entry from me in the next comp as well... These things are more addicting than I thought...

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back