Dorykiiing's Video Thread (UPDATED 27/3/2008)

• Thread starter dorykiiing
  • 65 comments
Australia
Australia
Dorykiiing's video thread
kazama700uf1.jpg

Hello to you all!!

This is my video thread,as you understand here i will post my videos!!
I will update this thread quite often:),i would like to hear your opinion about my videos..​

I hope you 'll enjoy..​
dorykiiing

THE FLAMEOUT

Date added:31/7/06
Comments::embarrassed:ne drift practise run in infineon with an RX-7 FD,when i tried to make a video for GTPDC10,but never had the time to finised it in the time...So now take a taste of Dorykiiings drifting in a FD...​

DRIFT ATTACK

Date added:4/5/2006
Comments:A combilation of drifting scenes such as linking turns and excitement drifts in variety of cars and trucks covered by a mix of good drifting music...No more words..the video will speak for me..See you on the video..​

AE 86 INFINEON DRIFTING

Date added:30/3/2006
Comments:embarrassed:ne from the first video i made from GT4 and i think the most popular of mine..Just "watch" the reasons made it popular..​

GTPDC9 PRO WINNING VIDEO

Date added:8/5/2006
Comments:GTPDC9 PRO winning video:):)...ok,now BMW M5 drifting at deep forest...all track drifting..just watch it!!​

Drift Mountain

Comments:An old video of mine,drifting an Silvia S13 in trial mountain..​

Driftield

Comments:Another old video of mine drifting an R31 skyline in midfield..A GREAT thanks to Boundery Layer which his video made me try drifting with this very "drifty" car in this "drifty" track where before either this car and track i haven't even notised........​

Dorykiiing's Drifting
Date added:27/3/08
Comments: :embarrassed:k that's my ever first video in GT4 and in GTP forums and its from the first amateur drift compaitition (i think that was called something like this..:dopey:) and i ve founded by luck today so...Here you are!!:) ...oh and in that comp i think that me and someone we were first we the same points or something..so i didnt won but i didnt lose also...:)

No other comments?Come on gays i need your comments to make my self better..i don't care for the video editing,i only care about my driving and i need your opinion-advice-thought about it to improve my self..i m a newbie as a lot of you and i m still learning..i think in the end thats the meaning of this forum,to have good time and discussing themes and help each other..

i would appriciate your replies..

thank you,

dorykiiing​

GigasINC
I'm not a gay but i like ur videos. I really like that AE86 drift at Infineon. Really cool man. Wish i could drift like that....

look im not eather a gaybut my english are worst...So i like your videos too since now i didnt saw the last one of your videos but the first one was good..i liked your drifting as a newbee (im a newbee too) but i thought you tried exceed big angles withought intresting about how much your drift will long...i think that you have to try to learn how you will stand drift for a longtime and then the big angles will come...i cant drift in very big angles yet but i hope in the future......look man its all in tryiing...im not the best but i try to be..so what you have to do...its tryiing and tryiing.thats what they learn me to do(gtp forums)and thats what i do...so i dont like to be a drift father,but..its not
the
settings,its not the tires..its only be you....practise myfriend...practise...👍

thank you for replying,:)
dorykiiing

dorykiiing
look im not eather a gaybut my english are worst...So i like your videos too since now i didnt saw the last one of your videos but the first one was good..i liked your drifting as a newbee (im a newbee too) but i thought you tried exceed big angles withought intresting about how much your drift will long...i think that you have to try to learn how you will stand drift for a longtime and then the big angles will come...i cant drift in very big angles yet but i hope in the future......look man its all in tryiing...im not the best but i try to be..so what you have to do...its tryiing and tryiing.thats what they learn me to do(gtp forums)and thats what i do...so i dont like to be a drift father,but..its not
the
settings,its not the tires..its only be you....practise myfriend...practise...👍

thank you for replying,:)
dorykiiing
Yeah man... Its true. I can't drift long enough. Thats why i like ur drifting. I'll defenitely learn how to do that. I keep watching ur video man. I think i wanna get a steering wheel soon. I assume u used it rite? I never used a wheels before but looking ur on board view...i can see a steering wheel. Is that mean u are using it? I'm completely newbie :)

Any new video man? I wanna see it and learn how u take the angle. Keep up the good work friend...

Wow you did a good job at Infenion. That place isn't one of my favorites, but that video makes me wanna go practice there more.

P.S. Just to let you know it's Hachi Roku, not Huchi Roku. Hoochie is a whole other subject haha.

GigasINC
Yeah man... Its true. I can't drift long enough. Thats why i like ur drifting. I'll defenitely learn how to do that. I keep watching ur video man. I think i wanna get a steering wheel soon. I assume u used it rite? I never used a wheels before but looking ur on board view...i can see a steering wheel. Is that mean u are using it? I'm completely newbie :)

Any new video man? I wanna see it and learn how u take the angle. Keep up the good work friend...

yes im using a wheel..i just cant (and i dont want too eather) drift with ds2!
can you imagine the d1 drivers drifting with a ds2?realy sucks man...:yuck: look im not a d1 driver but i like to be more realistic..:)
so..no new video yet couse a lot of work these days but i have something in mind too make soon..;)

?whygostraight?
Wow you did a good job at Infenion. That place isn't one of my favorites, but that video makes me wanna go practice there more.

P.S. Just to let you know it's Hachi Roku, not Huchi Roku. Hoochie is a whole other subject haha.

Thank you man!its not a long time i tried the infineon track i dont know why i didnt think it before :ouch: but from the day i start drifting there i love it!!is a very nice track with very driftable turns,i think everyone will try drift there will love it!asthough it needs a litle practise..:sly:

p.s. i know its hachi roku..:)
damn english spelling:mad:

Dorykiiing, what kind of steering wheel are u using? How much the degree of turning of that steering wheel?

After watching ur video...i'm excited to get one...

Such a noob question isn't? :)

GigasINC
Dorykiiing, what kind of steering wheel are u using? How much the degree of turning of that steering wheel?

After watching ur video...i'm excited to get one...

Wanna ask one more thing, what to u think of 90 degree steering wheel?

im using a logitech driving force,not pro the older one..i think lock to lock its about 200 degrees in that wheel.my opinion is to buy a wheel with 900 degree steering,couse i think it will help you to be more exact in your steering..the 200 or less degree wheel cant help you to pull out the best of your steering,but ok thats a very personal opinion and im not sure if works...at the end only one matters..practise....👍

Good videos:tup: I liked the Infineon vid. Some critisizms, The midfield vid with the Skyline could have had some better lines. Try to hit the appexes on more corners. Allot of the corners were diffted right in the middle of the lane. Good Control,:bowdown: but not the best drift lines. The same thing with the S13,S15, and Mustang @ Trial Mountain. Otherwise I would say very well done. Have you upgraded to the Logitech Driving Force Pro Yet? I would recomend it highly. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more videos. And keep an eye out for my upcoming video thread. 💡

Erocks13
Good videos:tup: I liked the Infineon vid. Some critisizms, The midfield vid with the Skyline could have had some better lines. Try to hit the appexes on more corners. Allot of the corners were diffted right in the middle of the lane. Good Control,:bowdown: but not the best drift lines. The same thing with the S13,S15, and Mustang @ Trial Mountain. Otherwise I would say very well done. Have you upgraded to the Logitech Driving Force Pro Yet? I would recomend it highly. Keep up the good work. I look forward to more videos. And keep an eye out for my upcoming video thread. 💡

yes man i know i have problems with my lines yet..i try to make them better!im a newbie asthough...
not im not upgraded to the pro yet but i hope so in the future!!
i would like to thank you for replying its very pleasant for me to have the opinion of expirianced drifter like you

thanks,
dorykiiing​

nice vids, good control, somtimes i have trouble holding my drifts in some cars, i need to work on that

Back