Weekly Photography Week 25 :: Yellow

  • Thread starter Thread starter Burnout
  • 33 comments
  • 1,932 views
Messages
2,808
👍

I think this'll be the hardest subject of the series, interested in seeing what you guys come up with.

:)
 
i took this on my way home one day. i waited till i knew i had a good shot.
enjoy



final entry
 
dandilion2th.jpg

Final Entry

this is my first time in one of these photography comps, haha. Hopefully I get lucky.
 
Went to an Auto Show yesterday and thought it was a good opportunity for a new entry:

imagem2290copy3yu.jpg




At least it was taken with this competition in mind. 👍
 
BMWteamPTG
well, judging??? slow posting here
If you mean the poll, I wait until there are enough entries for a decent one.

On that note, people, get to posting!
 
Well, I don't have anything new to submit because the daffodils are not blooming yet, so I will submit a picture from last year.



EDIT: I will fix this in a minute. I think I just broke rule by having the large size.

EDIT2: Image size fixed!
 
an old one, I have no time to do something new yet. Maybe next week...
 
Well this workout out great. Mom had only one rose bloom this weekend and it happened to be yellow. :)

flower69px.jpg
 
I will have to stick with mine. The daffodil's won't work. They were all knocked down by the 3" diameter hail.
 
I like this, I may join these competitions to exploit a little the new S2. I'll check if I have any yellow photography around. If not, I'll take some. When does this end?
 
its been going on for two weeks...im sure you still have a day or so...if not more
 
Cano
I like this, I may join these competitions to exploit a little the new S2. I'll check if I have any yellow photography around. If not, I'll take some. When does this end?
Whoah! Cano?!?!!? I thought you left for good!
 
emad
Whoah! Cano?!?!!? I thought you left for good!


yeah, well... I've had full hands with work lately, but I hope I'll get some free time to start visiting this place again (:

When I get to my pc, I'll look for something to post here.

EDIT: im there, and I found this one:

yellow.jpg


no changes at all, taken with my new Canon S2 a month ago.
 


Clicky for ever so slightly biggerer.
 
here's mine-- not exactly new, but taken on my olympus c4000 point & shoot
 
Beautiful... :drool:

Where'd you find that gorgeous bit of metal?
 
an exotics meet i go to every now & then with the benz.

btw--hi cano :D good to see ur still around ;)
 
suzq044
btw--hi cano :D good to see ur still around ;)


hello girl, im more or less around. At least I'll participate in these often. I take the new camera out a lot (:
 
Where Is Teh Voting?!
 
dsc0730b4pp.jpg

Nikon D50 55-200mm Nikkor
I shot this today in my backyard.
 
Back