|[DMANproductions]| .:Update 11-15-06:. [TVR t350c, Wheel Focus]

Well, I'm new here, but am certainly not new to GT. Anyway here are some of my GT4 pictures that I wish to share with you. Basically they are in order of age (oldest at bottom).

Welcome to an experience you will never forget (today) :sly:
dmanproductionsslim128kd5.gif

This is DMANproductions.

(click to enlarge)

And for the non-GT4 photoshop of the month:
Original:
NSXorig.jpg

Chopped:
NSXfinal.jpg

Update #2:
Here's another update - actually photoshopped images :P

^ Yes, it was an Non-Turbo entry for the Head to Head competition

haha, awesome banner man, great start to your gallery, very nice pictures, really clean, i take it you are very familiar with photoshop? If you get a chance, come check out my gallery and let me know what you think!

Hey C_M.

D_P, I have seen your gallery, I'll post up my reaction in a minute.

As for photoshop - well I updated the end of my gallery, so now LMK if you think I am familiar with photoshop or not ;)

Ok, I have some updates (though they are not new pictures) of some of my favorite pictures that I have taken and are untouched in photoshop. I hope you like them.

Nice update man, good clean pics, although i think that ive seen a couple over at the tuning garage...still nice man 👍

Cool banner indeed 👍
I believe you are the first to use animated gif for banner in GTP
Good to see you start your own gallery here
your gallery is gonna be really busy if you update regularly
well hope you are having a great time here

the first 3 are my fav so far
and I can see your photoshop skills really improving
keep it up man

Thank you for all the comments. I really appreciate it.

Next:
Here's another update - actually photoshopped images :P

^ Yes, it was an Non-Turbo entry for the Head to Head competition

Hope you like them. I had a red theme in mind for the Caddy shots.

Oh wow dude wait a minute, your pics are soo good i need more time to watch them before your post another one. Dannmm that Nsx is looking good. good job dude. i don`t remeber your face on my gallery. so if you some time check it out.

Nice gallery dman.👍 I like the Audi TT at Shibuya the best. And your animated banner is pretty sweet too. Except you should have added more smoke effect in photoshop so that the tire smoke builds up. Just an idea. But anyway, nice gallery. You appear to be a member that will improve their skills as you see more members work. You can check out my gallery if you feel like it. I do a lot of motion blur/vanishing point style shots. If you want some ideas, check em out. I think my thread has drifted several pages deep in the forum due to lack of updates, but there's a link in my sig. Come join us in the photomode comps if you have'nt done so already too. Later...:)

Nice gallery. The second S2000 picture looks really good. Actually, they all look really good, that one just stands out to me.

440 Charger - I did make the smoke more pronounced in photoshop, but making it linger is a bit tougher. It was a quicky banner (well minus the 30-40 pictures I had to take)...

Thanks again for the comments, guys!

absolutely amazing. i really like your work, especially the lotus shot, it looks great! i also love the s2000 set, the angle and color is awesome! keep em commin :D swing by my gallery if u have time ;)

OOOps, didnt see page two.

FaLLeNAn9eL
absolutely amazing. i really like your work, especially the lotus shot, it looks great! i also love the s2000 set, the angle and color is awesome! keep em commin :D swing by my gallery if u have time ;)

I checked out your gallery, and posted my thoughts in it.

AS for my gallery, expect an update later this week/early weekend - I've been doing some 'shopping... (photoshopping that is).

Back