|[DMANproductions]| .:Update 11-15-06:. [TVR t350c, Wheel Focus]

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmanbluesfreak
  • 187 comments
  • 12,939 views
Pretty nice shots, so many good pics. U got talent!! The Lotus shots are looking great. Congrats!
 
The first and last pictures are beautiful...nice job Dman!
 
Awesome update! The pictures and so crisp. The last one looks real and I love the plate:)
I don't agree at all, because these things don't make it look real:

The rear lights, lighted up
The signs in the distance
The back of the engine bay
The spoiler

As well as the exhausts!
 
Care to elaborate? Whats wrong with the lights, signs, and engine bay? The exhausts are a bit grainy... I noticed that.
 
hey dman get on aim :D
oh i just saw ur update. i love the first and last shot!
 
I don't agree at all, because these things don't make it look real:

The rear lights, lighted up
The signs in the distance
The back of the engine bay
The spoiler

As well as the exhausts!

Dude, it's a video game using what, 6 year old technology? It does look realistic. One could pick apart ANY pic posted up here that looks real by looking at the things the PS2 can't quite do perfectly.
 
cod, i think TVR is talking about the blur and how the brake lights as well as the air brakes does not correspond well with the velocity of the motion blur. it has nothing to do with the graphics.
 
Care to elaborate? Whats wrong with the lights, signs, and engine bay? The exhausts are a bit grainy... I noticed that.
The textures, plus if you wanted to make them more real, then you would need to work more on sorting out the lighting and textures. But GT4's polygons and textures have never made the game look un-real, however this is what a real Esprit Sport 350 looks like:

http://www.lotusteam.ch/Pics/news/lnews/pics/V8_350_1.gif
http://www.pistonheads.com/lotus/esprit/sport350/s350-02.jpg
 
^ What's your point? I think that GT4 makes it look pretty much the same (sure there are subtle differences, but I cant change those...)

I cant really help the way the car looks, I didnt change anything on the car, just made the picture look better and cleaner.




hey dman get on aim :D
oh i just saw ur update. i love the first and last shot!

Sorry, I was pretty busy last night (after I logged off). If you're on again today, let me know. Remember that I just started school...
 
So, whos Amanda?

haha...
 
I think your shots are pretty nice! Keep it up!
 
Dude, I didn't know you were over here! I guess it was pretty recent. Anyway, now I'll have to start hanging around here again, I guess. Great shots, why haven't I seen them before? ;)
 
HAHA... they're for photo comps here, mostly. I'm still working on my portfolio for GTTG...
 
I have a huge update coming soon. Did a lot of La Sarthe Photoshooting... Probably by sunday...

Thanks for the comments everyone.
 
Welcome to La Sarthe

Silhouette's (Since I missed the Deadline for Advanced 2.0 that week)

IMG0133.jpg





Race Day @ La Sarthe









Miscellaneous Pix





And, the Week 75 PMC winner (I'm so proud :dopey:):
IMG0108.jpg


 
Wow. I want to have children with the third picture.:dopey:

Awesome work!
 
looks great bro i love ur work man. i really like the composition of the middle thumbnail. the 1st thumbnail looks awesome! the pagani preview looks awesome too!
 
Beautiful update
those silhouette shots are so hot!
 
Thank you both. I'm glad you guys like them. I should have another update this weekend sometime.
 
2nd thumbnail doesn't seems La Sharte! Good chance. I like all, specially fighting fiat 500 :)

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Awesome shots of the DB9, man.
 
U have been busy!! The winner pic I think is is really good, and the Silhouette shots are simply fantastic, great contrast on all pics:) Congrats for another job well done!
 
2nd thumbnail doesn't seems La Sharte! Good chance. I like all, specially fighting fiat 500 :)

Salu2.alexwrc

All thumbnail shots were taken after the first turn after completing the mulsanne (sp?) straight.

Awesome shots of the DB9, man.
Thank you very much. I wish I could have seen how they did against the other silhouette shots, but oh well.

U have been busy!! The winner pic I think is is really good, and the Silhouette shots are simply fantastic, great contrast on all pics:) Congrats for another job well done!

Thank you very much. Expect another small update either tonight or tomorrow (I dont have much homework :dopey:)
 
I was looking your update one more time and I'd like to say that... all DB9's pics have a lot contrast but doesn't seems dark. Light-shadow is so well balanced that they are a really good reference for everyone. That type of photos are not easy to edit end reach the finest result as you done.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Back