|[DMANproductions]| .:Update 11-15-06:. [TVR t350c, Wheel Focus]

  • Thread starter Thread starter dmanbluesfreak
  • 187 comments
  • 12,939 views
Thank you, very much, again! :dopey: I always try to do my best in keeping with the Priciples of Design (a little Graphic Design II knowledge for ya) ;)
 
Thanks. I figure I'll have an update tonight - I fell asleep after I got home last night.



But, following in FallenAn9el's footsteps, I'll post a teaser:
IMG0153.jpg
 
some great entrys man, oh and good luck in the Tournament. 👍
 
Sorry but... latest Aston looks diffuse, blurred, undefined (Textures and edges :(). I think a hard work will be needed to fix that, but I expect a good update soon.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
The idea of the last shot is great, and it has a great potential, maybe focus a little more, and turn the shutter speed up a tad, then clean up around the edges and brighten a little bit. Then you have a perfect shot!
 
Yeah, thats why I used it as a teaser, so you would be surprised to see the better pix... coming in a few minutes. ;)


Aston Martin DB9:

IMG0152.jpg




IMG0149.jpg




IMG0156.jpg


​
 
Yeah, thats why I used it as a teaser, so you would be surprised to see the better pix... coming in a few minutes. ;)
that trick is not gunna work, why? cuz i know u could do better than that :p even though ur messing around to undermine our expectations, its still a very suave shot, the composition is great :eek:
 
what the heck, i did not see that! :lol:
very very suave bro! i love the angles and ur composition is great! the sense of speed in the 5th shot is just amazing! and the last shot is just drool worthy. if i had to be nit picky, i dont like the rims, im not a big fan of bling bling. thats just my 2 cents. keep up the mondo suave work man ;)
 
Yeah, I'll try not to use those rims too much, but I had to try it once (it was my first try using the "Bling Bling" Rims...
 
thats a set of shots that everyone gotta love it...amazing shots!! Style...pure style in all shots. U are getting good at this, bring more soon!
 
Ok, here's a teaser shot:




I think thats the best out of my next photoshoot. Let me know if you want to see more...



OK, on a serious note - lemme know what you think about the DB9 shots...
 
OH SUAVE!!!! MSPAINT for the win!!!! im in LOVE!!!!!
YOU'RE LIKE A GOD!!! the desaturated look is great on the car and it makes the background look so good. i like how you went with the high contrast look, really adds to the shot.
 
Ok, here's a teaser shot:




I think thats the best out of my next photoshoot. Let me know if you want to see more...



OK, on a serious note - lemme know what you think about the DB9 shots...


Best shot ive seen on here in a long time for sure man...thanks for the new wallpaper!!!
 
Just came around your gallery and I think you have awesome shots! 👍
 
I love all your angles! Each one have something special but last teaser... :lol:

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Ok, here is a small update. Its basically a few pix I edited for the Tournament.

Here's the the one I entered:
IMG0169.jpg


Here's my two runner ups:


 
The Aston Martin update is fantastic, the wheels work well when in motion and they really capture a sense of action and movement which is difficult to achieve without over-blurring the photos.

Great work on the tournament entry too, is it just me or is that not the usual finishing line for the drag strip? Maybe i'm just getting confused :dunce: .

Unfortunately i voted for the entry that was going against you, but it's still a very good looking photo.
 
Excellent composition in first one!! Great blurring with high speed sensation, and good colors too. Very beautiful entry man :dopey:

Salu2.alexwrc
 
The Aston Martin update is fantastic, the wheels work well when in motion and they really capture a sense of action and movement which is difficult to achieve without over-blurring the photos.

Great work on the tournament entry too, is it just me or is that not the usual finishing line for the drag strip? Maybe i'm just getting confused :dunce: .

Unfortunately i voted for the entry that was going against you, but it's still a very good looking photo.

Damn - that hurts :crazy: Just kidding.


Anyway - I'm pretty sure it is the real finish line... lol. I did change it from 08.90 to 12.90 (more realistic time...) by burning a lot lol...
 
can i make babies with that second shot?, i promise ill return her in one peice...
 
HAHA, if you want - it was a quickie... and it was edited outside the rules (headlights)... so I didnt use it.
 
The comp. entry is amazing ( I have voted on U btw) and the other two are also cool, must have been hard for u to choose the pic to enter in the comp.?!
Congrats and good luck for the Competition!
 
The Paint car looks like my car :P. Anyway, awesome DB9 update, however, I like the Camaro update better :). Great work!
 
Back