Drift Photomode Competiton Week 58! - Racecar Drift.

• Thread starter GM
  • 91 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

George0393 + GTP_GM

GT4 Drift Photomode Competition Week 58

Welcome to the Drift Photomode Competition Week 58!

Judge - Blazea.

Photoshop or other picture editing programs may not be used in any way to alter or change how the picture looks, this includes NO RESIZING.
You must post your entry in a thumbnail form, a preview may be added, but must not exeed 400x300 pixels.
Please do not ask other members to choose your entry for you.
The judge will pick the top 10 images for the poll and will pick the theme for the following week.
The judges decisions are final.
You may change your final entry once, but please state if you do so.

Any Race Car with over 550 Bhp Stock.

Grand Valley Speedway/East Section.

September 14th - 6:00 AM London UK Time​

New theme up everyone :).

Excellent. Now all that's needed is a car list so we can know EXACTLY what cars do and do not qualify. Or at least a specific list of credentials to qualify a car.

Any race car with over 550 Bhp, Swift, well, thats what I was told....

Any race car with over 550 Bhp, Swift, well, thats what I was told....

I'm not questioning you or the theme. I just want it to be specifc so there is no finger pointing saying, "You can't use that car, it's not allowed!"

none of my rally cars have over 550bhp:grumpy: otherwise i would have entered the Evo 4.
Heres my option z, 770 bhp
Final

Honourable Mention

Does this include the D1GP cars

No Tuner Cars, that'll make everyone use the same 3 cars, this rule includes the Mazda Falken RX-7.

Edit - :lol: Swift, I didn't think a simple theme would be this hard :ill:, I'll make a better eligable cars list.

the starion is dead! (for this comp anyways) had to change entry (see below)

my mitsibishi starion
(R.I.P....for now)

you guys realy pushed me with this one. after the starion setback i had to pick a ride which could never be accused of being "under powered", there was only one car for the job.... suzuki escudo pikes peak rally car, 981bhp standard!!! (this theme is nuts!!):sly:

final entry

honourable mention

are you sure? i think we should just check:lol: :D dude that things insane!! must have loads of downforce on the rear, being a race car.

level 43 downforce (thats as little as you can get with that wing, the rest of the downforce is probably sheer weight!!:lol: ) it tried to kill me several times and never want to drive it again. back to the starion for me its unbelivably good!!! (shame about the wheels though!!:banghead: ):sly:

Nice theme, did some practice in my chosen weapon today, so i'll try and get a decent pic up tomorrow :sly:

About the previous theme: to be honest, I don't know what everyone was complaining about. Drifting FF cars just requires a different technique to FR cars. Personally, I thought it was an interesting challenge

Hi all
I see lot of drift photo, but i want to know how you select the best
its about drift angle ,smoke ,car and can we do some effect or you want the original view?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back