Drift Photomode Competiton Week 58! - Racecar Drift.

• Thread starter GM
  • 91 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final Entry

Preview
img0329pzw5.jpg

That car is hard to get sideways.

Hey George, I think you need a banner, just saying Read The Rules
..considering half the entrys are not eligible in some way.

Hey George, I think you need a banner, just saying Read The Rules
..considering half the entrys are not eligible in some way.

Maybe, I might use bold letters instead, that would be cool, bold, big letters.....

I think we should extend this DPC an extra week. Just because of the initial swith then confusion on the theme.

That is of course, assuming members would want to put an entry in :sly:

I think we should extend this DPC an extra week. Just because of the initial swith then confusion on the theme.

That is of course, assuming members would want to put an entry in :sly:

Swift, I don't think we need to, we already have 10 or 11 eligable entires and 3 or 4 more days until it ends, I'll just use big, bold letters in the rules :).

*Sigh*, not even bold letters work, read the rules.

How does post 1 look now, Swift? :lol:.

I knew you'd like it :lol:, we need a few more enties, suppose I'll have a shot soon.

I think its funny how many people fudged the comp beacuse they just skimmed the rules...Ill admit.. Ive done it before. I didnt just withdraw either...I added it to my gallery and did another shoot. This comp is easy though.....read the rules....take a shoot...and post it (no editing needed)....come on, Im drunk and can understand it!:dopey:

Looks like your been having some problem with this comp George. I made sure I didn't mess anything up. This is the first competition I have entered. Hope you like the pic. :)

Final

Honourable Mention

Edit: Added Honourable Mention pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back