Drift Photomode Competiton Week 58! - Racecar Drift.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GM
  • 91 comments
  • 7,096 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry sir
 
Final Entry


Preview
img0329pzw5.jpg


That car is hard to get sideways.
 
Hey George, I think you need a banner, just saying Read The Rules
..considering half the entrys are not eligible in some way.
 
oops so srry
 
Hey George, I think you need a banner, just saying Read The Rules
..considering half the entrys are not eligible in some way.

Maybe, I might use bold letters instead, that would be cool, bold, big letters.....
 
I think we should extend this DPC an extra week. Just because of the initial swith then confusion on the theme.

That is of course, assuming members would want to put an entry in :sly:
 
confusion on the theme.
Well, really, that shouldn't have been an issue. Providing you read the rules, the theme was perfectly clear or, at least, should have been:dunce:
 
I think we should extend this DPC an extra week. Just because of the initial swith then confusion on the theme.

That is of course, assuming members would want to put an entry in :sly:


Swift, I don't think we need to, we already have 10 or 11 eligable entires and 3 or 4 more days until it ends, I'll just use big, bold letters in the rules :).
 
F Drifter thats the wrong track:crazy: it has to be on Grand Valley East Course
 
*Sigh*, not even bold letters work, read the rules.

How does post 1 look now, Swift? :lol:.
 
I knew you'd like it :lol:, we need a few more enties, suppose I'll have a shot soon.
 
As promised :).



 
F Drifter thats the wrong track:crazy: it has to be on Grand Valley East Course

damn.. i'm so sorry ... i'm so damn stupid.... but.... i will replace it today
thanks for the observation :P
 
Thanks, Evo :).
 
Final Entry



Preview

IMG0193.jpg
 
I think its funny how many people fudged the comp beacuse they just skimmed the rules...Ill admit.. Ive done it before. I didnt just withdraw either...I added it to my gallery and did another shoot. This comp is easy though.....read the rules....take a shoot...and post it (no editing needed)....come on, Im drunk and can understand it!:dopey:
 
Looks like your been having some problem with this comp George. I made sure I didn't mess anything up. This is the first competition I have entered. Hope you like the pic. :)

Final


Honourable Mention


Edit: Added Honourable Mention pic.
 
Looks like your been having some problem with this comp George.

Only becuase of everyone geting the theme wrong, it's normally ok :).
 
It sure makes it easy to know what to do will that big red type. :)
 
glad the big red type is up, now there's no excuse to get it wrong :D
 
Looks like I saw this just in time. :D

Dodge Viper Team Oreca, 560-something HP stock. Enjoy :)

FINAL ENTRY


HM's
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back