Drift Photomode Competiton Week 58! - Racecar Drift.

• Thread starter GM
  • 91 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
GREENIE, you can't use tuner cars, sorry but you'll have to change the picture.

Hi all
I see lot of drift photo, but i want to know how you select the best
its about drift angle ,smoke ,car and can we do some effect or you want the original view?

No photoshop at all. Take a look at other polls to see what the "better" pictures are like.

i dont know how to convert a picture to thumbnail
how you do that?

P.S. french speaking guy try, to explain clearly please for no other question about that?

You need to copy the text next to where it says "Thumbnail for Forums (1)", or something very similar:)

yeah,
thats what i do on page 2 look at my photo and gives comments and suggestions for the next one.

Final Entry:

Preview:
img0086copyor8.jpg

It has 600hp in Stage 4 trim. I didn't know it has to be stock 550hp tho. Oh well. just forget about it then, no entry from me for this week I guess.

It's kinda hard to get that racing shot, and I need to retune another car if I enter, so probably not. There's always next week. :)

Yes, change it CCX, why can't everyone read the rules and post an eligable picture, I'm getting really annoyed now.

i don't know George, maybe you should write important things like that in big red letters, then no-one can really say they didn't see it:)

CCX
i like big red letters

I don't like you posting wrong pictures in competitions and saying pointless things, big letters or not you should read the rules.

You also Photoshopped your picture which IS NOT ALLOWED.

^ Yes, for god sake, how many times do I have to say, READ THE RULES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back