• 76 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
What is the highest achievable speed in a Formula 1 car (without and cheating!)?

Personally, with having all the F1's for the US release, the highest I've been able to achieve (being alone on the test course) is around 230mph in the F094/s.. only tweaked the gear settings just a wee bit.. nothing else.. but I don't test the speeds on the F1's much.. since they're mainly about acceleration (I'm sure ya know what I mean) :D
of course they get a lil faster if there's other cars on the course with ya :)

i got my f090/s up to 215 outside of draft and no cheats just made taller gear ratio's i havent really tried it with my f094/s and my f688/s all senna cars i might add.

a little plug here, motorsport forum, f1 thread name Senna

Originally posted by SmokeAlot
Personally, with having all the F1's for the US release, the highest I've been able to achieve (being alone on the test course) is around 230mph in the F094/s.. only tweaked the gear settings just a wee bit.. nothing else.. but I don't test the speeds on the F1's much.. since they're mainly about acceleration (I'm sure ya know what I mean) :D
of course they get a lil faster if there's other cars on the course with ya :)

I got my F094/S to 230mph also.

I haven't tried it on the test course, on other tracks I've noticed around the 219-222 mph in the Red F094/S. May not be that fast compared to other cars in the game, but I can sure get there hella fast and maybe even make that turn at 200 MPH. :D

No thanx i particually like my Black one. It was a black day in F1 when Senna died and i have a black williams that he died in and i wont trade it ever.

well lets see here i think that the highest i got mine was 239 on the test track without any other cars on the course and that was running i think 3 laps :)

It is normal that the top speed for my F/90 is 215mph??
I think that is kind of slow. I have work with the gears but it still the same. :confused:

Originally posted by troy
yea, the f1;s suck at top speed.

who cares?

they seem to kick ass at everything else....

and you answer your question....my F094/S has gotten to something like 222 MPH....that's pretty damn fast...:)

The F090/S alone will reach about 217 mph I think. The F094/S goes about 225 alone. Don't quote me on that. Anyway, I tried to adjust the auto setting on the gears and if you set it any wider than it is stock, it won't reach the redline. Thus, you do lose a little top speed. Of course if you draft, it will give you a little more speed, until you pass the car you are drafting with. Later!

Originally posted by Bullet
they all hit 225 mph max because they all have same engine but differant sound.

Yeah so thats why the BMW F1 car is the fastest of um all right:rolleyes:

my f094s as hit 239.2 mph with the gears changed a bunch, can anybody give me the original specs on the f-094h the gears and ride hights and everything

My polyphony001's have hit roughly 370kph i think thats 230mph, i tried changing the gear ratios and stuff to the widest but then they could only go 330kph, and also my polyphony001's had 829hp but now only have 813hp can anyone tell me why?

Okay - first things first - the F1 cars struggle for top speed because of their wings - they produce some much downforce, it creates a lot of drag.

And Meglo - you've got the well-documented engine wear feature. Have you changed the oil?

vat-man, i have tried changing the oil twice and it don't work, i have 2 polyphony001s with both 813hp and my polyphony002 still has 829hp i even change oil even before endurance races.

Latest Posts

Back