How much does the average GTP member weigh?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orion
  • 138 comments
  • 8,113 views

How much do you weight?


  • Total voters
    180

Orion

(Banned)
Messages
1,518
Well after seeing how old average GTP member is, why not check how much the average GTP member weights. I searched around, and couldn't find a thing relating to this.

I'm 190 pounds and I play football, in other words, if someone on the Defensive line tackles me, I'm usually down for the count.

So how about you guys?
 
About 135-140 lbs, maybe a little less, it's been a little while since I weighed myself.
 
I'm between 230-240.
 
I'm always between 165-180 pounds.
 
Whats pounds translated into kilo's?
 
I'm the heaviest so far, I guess. 285-290lbs.
 
185 +/- 5lbs depending on whether I have to cook for myself or not.
 

I'm 190 pounds and I play football, in other words, if someone on the Defensive line tackles me, I'm usually down for the count.
So how about you guys?


6'3" @ 328. I'm usually on the d-line. DT#2 > halfback :D
 
5'8" @ 135lb. Yes I'm small. :D
 
Well i'm between 210-239 and i am 6'1 tall!! :eek: But many considered me fat.... :indiff:
 
5'6, 134...?
 
130-140
 
Little more than 6' and clock in at 160-ish lbs. I guess that makes me tall and thin, and actually, in a comfortable middle placement of my BMI range.
 
5'9" 170 pounds, 77 kg, 12 stones.
 
I'm 5'11" and 170lbs, I think its about 77kg. I feel pretty good about my size considering i never work out.
 
I'm around 125 pounds. A little under weight for 5"9/5"10, but no matter how much I eat I can't put anymore on. :boggled:
 
I don't believe in pounds. So yes around 70kg usually at 180cm.
 
To the dude who asked what the conversion was...have you not found Google yet?!?

As for me, 6'2'', 203lb (92-93kg) although after my 100km ride today I expect to be under 200 :)
 
According to the conversion i weigh like 156 pounds (71kg)
 
I'm 1'90m tall, and I weigh 81.9 kilos at the moment.

2-3 years ago, I came in at 95 kilos, so even if I do say so myself, I've done a sweet-ass job in those 3 years 👍
 
Back