How much does the average GTP member weigh?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orion
  • 138 comments
  • 8,113 views

How much do you weight?


  • Total voters
    180
110. I are piddily.
 
6'1, 155lbs.


In before "NO YOU'RE FAT, LIAR"
 
I'm about 5'8 and 72kg.
 
If feel like I'm one of the shortest people here now, since everyone's including their height as well.
No I think I would be the shortest person here even including the 12-13 year olds. 4ft 11 1/2 (and that 1/2 is very important). I refuse to include my weight.
 
I'm somewhere between 5'6-7, and in December I'll be 19 so I'm done growing. 👎

Don't be so sure... I'm 21 and have grown nearly an inch this year. :dopey:
 
Trying to remember (or calculate) your weight in 3 different forms is very annoying.

So I'm 11 Stone 4lb, or 158lb, or 72Kg.

All that at 6ft / 180cm.

Can't we all just agreee!?!?
 
Too true... the metric system would be the easiest to use but sometimes traditions overrun practicality.
 
True, I could never order 440ml of beer, a pint is just easier.
 
Wow, I think I'm older than just about everybody else in the 120-149 category. I feel small.

I'm 5'7 and weigh 140 lbs by the way.
 
Pounds = The Loose
Metric = FTW..

73kgs equals 160 pounds according to Googles calculator...
 
True, I could never order 440ml of beer, a pint is just easier.

If you were ordering 440 ml of beer, and paid for a pint, you'd be fooled big time. The UK pint is 568 ml. :sly:

Ireland has completed its metrication process and the pint is only used for serving beer, stout and cider. I think this is the way to go.
 
If you were ordering 440 ml of beer, and paid for a pint, you'd be fooled big time. The UK pint is 568 ml. :sly:

Ireland has completed its metrication process and the pint is only used for serving beer, stout and cider. I think this is the way to go.
That's why it's costing more to get drunk!:lol:
 
5'11 and a 1/2 in height and over the past few years I fluxuate from 205 - 210 ... I have a weakness for varieties of cheese and drink too much holsten when i go out :guilty:
I dont get much exercise other than when I go to work or take the dog for a walk ... I'm a lazy couch potato GT playing slob ... but hey! ... I'm happy ;) :cheers:
 
Exactly 6' and almost always weigh around 164-170lbs.
 
202 pounds / 92kgs with 6.00ft or 183cm height.
People always wonder why I weigh so much with my height, I am not fat in any way but I dont look like a body builder either. Most classmates are taller and weigh less than me (~ 165 pounds). :dunce: I do lifting weights since two years and Iam not small-framed (read: not fat), but I dont look that muscular.

BMI is something like 27 or 28.
 
6 foot 4 inches.

170~175 pounds basically...

Yes, I am thin, and bean pole is a good description. :p
 
Since a good amount of people are adding Kg, I might as well check it too.

I'm at almost exactly 85.5Kg ATM.
 
I am 5"11 and I weigh about 140 pounds. I'm very skinny and do very little weight training, and i'm only 15 years ol
 
Between 5'7-6'2 @ 208 LBS

Depending on which 7-11 im leaving...
 
182lbs at present, give or take a couple depending on when I last ate.
 
about 245lbs.
Add that in with my height and age and you will see, I am a monster of a human being :P
 
In kilos, I'm around, what, 68?

That's just using our simple conversion I learned in German class.
 
I gained 10 pounds over the past 2 months... I broke the 200 mark. :)
 
6'2" 159lb
 
5'3, 110 Lbs. I am slightly over weight.
 
Back