How much does the average GTP member weigh?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Orion
  • 138 comments
  • 8,109 views

How much do you weight?


  • Total voters
    180
5'5" 118lb ... ideal for racing I guess :cool:
 
Apparently, according to my conversion, I'm about 132 pounds (60KG). I'm also 6'1, according to the same conversion-site Jack posted, but that's a couple of months old.
 
Little more than 6' and clock in at 160-ish lbs. I guess that makes me tall and thin, and actually, in a comfortable middle placement of my BMI range.

Add a few inches (like 4) and subtract a few pounds and that's me.
 
One-fifty. Stupid imperial system.
 
im an athletic 6"2, 190 pounds, shooting guard on my highschool basketball team:tup:
 
103 pounds in grade 11...Im really realllly realllly skinny
 
I'm about 132 pounds (60KG). I'm also 6'1,
You're pretty much identical to me then Metar, I'm ~60kg and 6'1 :lol:
 
103 pounds in grade 11...Im really realllly realllly skinny

:eek: Holy jesus man! Go to burger king, like.... RIGHT NOW!


Any ways 125-135, approx 5'9- 5'10.
 
170 pounds, but at ~6'4" I'm apparently underweight. :indiff:

Don't scare me like that.... At least you have 10-15 pounds on me:scared:.

103 pounds in grade 11...Im really realllly realllly skinny

I had a friend like that. He was really short. Then he hit roids and went up to 140 in like 5 months.
 
I'm like 145 or something. At 5' 11'' I'm pretty thin, yeah. But that's okay, because it makes me drive faster being all light and JDM YYEEAHHH!!
 
:lol: I'm almost bigger than you are. :trouble:
 
110 pounds (according to the converter) and 170cm...which would be 5 feet 7 inches.

Fake edit: Sell your Del Sol Keef. You'll gain like 10 kg instantly and a nice beard.
 
I like to keep my facial hair very short, almost stubbly, like all those European supermodel guys. I gotta have something to scratch on when I wanna, and plus it looks like all those European supermodel dudes!
 
But if you want to add weight you have to grow a beard! You can't have the best of both worlds buddy.
 
I'm 1'84m (6.1?) tall and I weigh 93/94kg (205/207lbs).
In 2006:104kg (229lbs).
 
Question: why the hell did you make this a public poll?
 
If feel like I'm one of the shortest people here now, since everyone's including their height as well.
 
6 footer, well over 300 at the moment, but in a welcome decline.
 
If feel like I'm one of the shortest people here now, since everyone's including their height as well.
So there should be a height thread too. 💡
 
110 pounds (according to the converter) and 170cm...which would be 5 feet 7 inches.

Fake edit: Sell your Del Sol Keef. You'll gain like 10 kg instantly and a nice beard.


And a mullet. But then he'll be John, but with a bottle of perfume in his ash tray. He will have the fairest mullet mobile in all the land.
 
Oh yeah, I'm 5'10 at last measurement, but taller than some people who say they're 6'.

For those who are too lazy, I'm 180--183 lbs depending on what time of day.
 
May as well include my height aswell...im 160cm+ maybe around 2-5 more so around 5 foot something. :)
 
I'm somewhere between 5'6-7, and in December I'll be 19 so I'm done growing.👎
 
Back