What's the best FF car available for purchase?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Graphic
  • 45 comments
  • 1,636 views
Messages
21
I need a good car to do the FF races. All I got is crap for FF cars.

Thanks in advance.
 
The general consensus is the Integra Type R.

I'm not certain if you can purchase the Xsara, as that one is considered the top FF in the game.

AO
 
HI Graphic :
:D Welcome to GTP Forums. IMO the BEST (you didn't ask for the "Fastest") is the Vitz/Yaris. It's perfectly capable of winning ALL THE FF RACES & sooner or later you'll need one for the 2 Vitz/Yaris Series. Get one, learn how to make it handle & "Clean House."...UB57
:D
 
The Japanese Integra Type R. It is lighter and les expensive than the American Type R.
I just did a comp with them and the ITR was the clear winner. But a Close second is the New Celica, and the Mitsu FTO.
 
I would also go with the Citrioen Xsara rally car. Either you win that baby or you can buy it in the French lot.

grtz

(otherwise I'd prefer the Fiat:))
 
The M Sports Celica is pretty good too. But my favorite is also the Honda Integra Type R
 
Originally posted by Gran Turismo7058
The American Type R is pretty fast.
Both ITR's are quite fast. The JDM ITR is a little more lightweight.
And if you happen to be CR poor. It is 2,000 Cr less dear than the American one.

I almost forgot the Beetle Cup Car. It is very fast. :D
 
Citrioen Xsara Rally Car, but i also like the Fiat.
 
the citroen costs about 300k cr i think. go for the fiat, It has a fantastic amount of torque on tap, more so than the ITR
and it handles like a dream
 
Originally posted by ving
the citroen costs about 300k cr i think. go for the fiat, It has a fantastic amount of torque on tap, more so than the ITR
and it handles like a dream
You're right about the torque. However, I'll take the small disadvantage in torque for the superb handling of the Acura vs. the good handling of the Fiat.
I found the Fiat to be just a bit 'twitchy'.
Check out my data in the teams forum. Team GT Grandmasters.
And we were working with only 40,000CR. 50,000 would have made a truly formidable car out of either of the two.
 
The fastest FF in the game is the Astra...or is that FR?.....cant remember now....someone shoot me
 
Yup, the Vauxhall Astra is an FR car, i should really check my facts before posting....anyone got that gun yet?:rolleyes:
 
Originally posted by Gil
You're right about the torque. However, I'll take the small disadvantage in torque for the superb handling of the Acura vs. the good handling of the Fiat.
I found the Fiat to be just a bit 'twitchy'.
Check out my data in the teams forum. Team GT Grandmasters.
And we were working with only 40,000CR. 50,000 would have made a truly formidable car out of either of the two.

yeah but that twitchyness makes for faster handling imo.

each to thier own i guess
 
I don't know if this has been said yet (and I'm not going through all the posts to find out), but I find both the TRD Celica and the Spoon Civic Type-R to be pretty great. They handle nicely if you don't apply power too early, or go through corners too fast. They drift quite nicely, too.
 
Hey wasen't there a poll on this at one time: Oh well, anyway I like the TRD Celica or the Integra Type-R, but for that race I used the FTO to complete it.:cool:
 
I used the Citroen Xsara Rally for this series, and found it a cinch.
 
what series?
he just wanted the best FF car....
which is the fiat! ;p
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I used the Citroen Xsara Rally for this series, and found it a cinch.
Heh, me too. The Xsara rally car is the easiest FF to drive.
 
I think you can't use the TRD Celica though, because I think that's the prize for winning the cup...
 
Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
I think you can't use the TRD Celica though, because I think that's the prize for winning the cup...
You sure? I thought it was for FF Amatuer.
 
Back