•••• ZAsylum 500™ •••• - Tuner Settings Catalogue©

• Thread starter zefff
  • 39 comments
Round 3

00 Type RS v Spirit R Type A

Nice and bright! :D Although I am publishing the results and setups now, they are actually out of and date as improvements have already been made since I began this series. Look out for FD3 updates once the series is complete.

Mitsubishi '02 Evolution VII GTA

ZA10-02GTA496

Extreme brakes and AYC settings combined with the soft suspension settings give a versatile tune which can run on any track giving loads of fun but watch out!...she will snap back!

I ran a comparison at Infineon against my Evo 8 MR (2.3 P:W), Evo 7 RS and Evo 6 TME. Although the heaviest tested it was good to see the GTA managed to keep within 2 seconds of the fastest car with a P:W of 2.535 compared to the ZA05 - TME RS 491 with a P:W of 2.180.

From now on ZAsylum will provide a standard spec list to accompany the images (I will update the others in time, when I can):

Car: Mitsubishi '02 Evolution VII GTA

Part List: Weight reduction Stage 3, Engine balance, Stiffness (Rollcage) equipped, Chasis refresh, Oil change, Aero parts equipped (rearwing), Exhaust: Racing, Computer: equipped, Turbine: Mines original, Intercooler: Racing large, Brakes: Racing, Brake Controller: Equipped - 7 / 14, Suspension: Racing, Transmission: Fully customisable, Clutch: Triple plate, Flywheel: Racing, Prop shaft: equipped, AYCC: equipped.

Suspension
-Spring Rate: 8.4 / 4.4
-Ride Height: 114 / 144
-Bound: 3 / 2
-Rebound: 4 / 3
-Camber: 3.3 / 2.4
-Toe: 0 / -1
-Stabilizers: 2 / 1

LSD
standard
AYC controller: 88

Downforce
Amount: 18 / 21

Driving Aids
-ASM Oversteer: 0
-ASM Understeer: 0
-TCS: 0

Brake Controller
-Brakes: 7 / 14

Transmission
Gear Ratios
1st: 2.475
2nd: 1.826
3rd: 1.434
4th: 1.153
5th: 0.955
6th: 0.797
Final Gear: 4.121

Autoset 1 (TT)

Ballast
-Weight: 0

You set your settings out really well, brilliant work 👍

The RUF 3400S was brilliant at Deep Forest 👍

Yeah, if you do let me know what you think. TBH its quite soft so you may not like it but a quick spring and damper adjustment can fix that to your liking...oh the brakes might worry some people too but this is tuned for a fun ride really.

LOL no worries. You should find the brakes make the car want to swap ends quickly and the high AYCC setting drags the rear end back round quickly. :D

TBH the GTA setting is a charicature of a tighter Evo 7 GSR setting I have. Have fun!

I will get the final RX7 battle out of the way next and then something different!

Hi.
Sorry for digging up this thread, but I've found your setups and I really like them. Only problem is I can't find the Spirit-R Type A setup. When will you surprise us with another brilliant setup? And amazing PS skills you have, btw. 👍

Back