• RetroGiant • Photography Gallery • Mar 8 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 129 comments
I like the paintjob looks good. How are you finding the game? Did you play FM3?

Couple of Camaro Shots

ibleDI2GmZ4XV5.jpg

ibv25dDP5IBpkf.jpg

Being the BMW fan that I am, I really, really dig your set of the E36. Some great shots - and that simplistic livery looks really good on it, too 👍
Thank you very much, I enjoy the simple livery's on most cars.

Love the M3 shots. What wheels are those?
Brabus (sp)
Really great photos nice work :)
Appreciate the visit!
I like the paintjob looks good. How are you finding the game? Did you play FM3?
I did play FM3, and FM4 is just way more fun and photomode is improved. I definitely recommend picking it up.

I see quality here 👍 The batch of the Fiat 500 is GREAT!!!! 1st shot and 2nd look so dammm real!!! That Camaro is mean, very!!! And once again realism is there and very nicely captured 👍

Forza 4 is showing great work around here :)

I really really like the lighting in these, they're very low contrast and it works well with the car and the location. Nice colour tones too. 👍

I'm not sure if I like the first or second shot better. Both of them are very vivid and has a bit of a "modeling" feel to them. Well done, man. 👍

Thanks for the comments guys! I went really heavy on trying to get these realistic. The paint job is based off of the 1990's Hotwheels toy. I have several more pics but don't want to flood it all at once. So these 3 will do for now.

Click for full size.

Thats soooo nostalgic :) And so real looking!!! Lovely tones and mood, right on the spot :)

Those are the best shots I've seen come from that location so far! The retro feel is perfect, it's very easy to overdo the effects on retro shots but you've pulled it off perfectly.

Thank you guys very much once again for the comments. Here are the rest of the Lambo shots. My next update will probably just be some random shots, possibly a contest entry if it meets the criteria. I have a few Eclipse shots that turned out alright. I'll probably post them tomorrow or something.
Anyways, thanks once again for dropping in and leaving your comments. They are all very much appreciated! Click for full size.

Also if anyone wants the 90's Hotwheels paint for their Countach its on my storefront :)

Wow the first shot is like a poster from my childhood, you really captured the iconic angles of the Lambo. And your editing as always is fantastic 👍

Woah, I'm loving those first 2 'faded' shots, they work brilliantly with the car! I like the way you've used the scenery in front of the camera to add another level of depth too. 👍

Thank you both very much. I have a ton of new shots already edited. I'm just going back and forth on what to post lol.

The latest batch has just been incredible, RG - it's nice to get some unexpected scenery, and it works so well with the ultimate 80's bedroom poster car. Loving the desaturated look, as well. I finally grabbed a Countach for cheap, so I think I'll be paying your storefront a visit...

Oh, btw, I typically hover between 2.5 and 2.75 percent for the noise 👍

The latest batch has just been incredible, RG - it's nice to get some unexpected scenery, and it works so well with the ultimate 80's bedroom poster car. Loving the desaturated look, as well. I finally grabbed a Countach for cheap, so I think I'll be paying your storefront a visit...

Oh, btw, I typically hover between 2.5 and 2.75 percent for the noise 👍

Thanks man, I appreciate it! Do you do gaussian or uniform?

Cleaning out my pictures. These are all I have edited but yet to post. I have a love/hate relationship with flickr. They are good quality but I think they over sharpen all the pics. Oh well. Thanks for stopping by!

Click for larger size.

Those Bel Air shots are perfect. Crisp, clear and vibrant, yet retaining that retro look about them. I'm not so sure about the bodykit on that Mitsubishi though!

Back