• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
Many, many thanks once again to each and every one of your! Your comments mean a lot to me! Here is Pt. 2 of the ISF. A few more tunnel shots and then a few others. Not an amazing finale lol, but I am pleased especially with the bridge shot against the GTR. Overall I think I will be taking more shots at Grand Valley. The lighting is really good at that track and really showcases the details on the cars quite well.

I am pretty excited about my next update. I'll throw up a preview shot of that before I leave work. I'll post Pt. 1 of that on Monday though as all my GT5 photos are here at my work. Thanks once again guys!

grandvalleyspeedway4e80.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway5e80.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway6e80.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway8e80.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway12e8.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway13e8.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway14e8.jpg

The bridge shot is epic, such an aggressive look to the shot 👍 The Lexus looks great in that colour. I agree, the tunnel at Grand Valley is awesome for shots.

Can’t wait for the next update, sounds exciting 👍

Thanks once again guys for the comments! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Next update preview.

autumnring2e400v.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks again guys, here is the update. Went through the pics again and just picked out the following to post. The rest were just different angles and pretty similar. So this will just be a one part update. Nothing planned beyond this one, but hopefully I'll get a new set for the 2.0 comp or something. We'll see. Many thanks once again.

autumnring12e800.jpg

autumnring7e800.jpg

autumnring10e800.jpg

autumnring17e800.jpg

autumnring5e800.jpg

autumnring16e800.jpg

autumnring1e800.jpg

autumnring2e800.jpg

Very good shots as always from yourself 👍 I love that shot with some grass kicking up :drool:

Well that Amuse update was kind of a bust lol. Anyways, here are some shots from the 2.0 comp this week I edited. Not really pleased with any, had to rush the shoot, editing, ect. ect. Oh well. Such is life.

toscana1e800.jpg

toscana2e800.jpg

toscana3e800.jpg

toscana4e800.jpg

toscana5e800.jpg

toscana6e800.jpg

toscana7e800.jpg

I love that Amuse Z set! You nailed the colors! :D:tup:

The 2.0 theme set isn't bad, multi-car shots are pretty difficult to capture in-game so it's tricky to really get an intense moment :indiff: I feel the last one in the set is the best, it's gives off the tense slipstreaming feel.

Very nice Amuse pics:). But i gotta tell you, the R34 going off road feels weird :P. Nice job.

Back