• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

  • Thread starter Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
  • 59,783 views
Absolutely gorgeous tones Retro! Love the colour of that F40 too! 👍
 
Very beautiful shots , RetroGiant ! :drool::drool::drool:
 
It is breathtaking really, just sublime. In every aspect.
 
That's really spectacular. I love the calm, hazy mood. You're going to have to mop up my drool...
 
Cool editing man. Love the last one:drool:
 
Beautiful.
That color suits the F40 surprisingly well.
Love the peaceful athmosphere in your shots. :)
 
YES!
Finally something new from you! Lovely stuff once again. The F40 looks suprisingly good in Blue.

I've been listening to a lot of Explosions in the Sky, Hammock, This Will Destroy You

Good Man! 👍
One small tip from me: Russian Circles. :)
 
Thank you all so very much for the comments! This set (which I took and have edited I think 25 shots) is along the same lines as the F-40. Light, soft, clean, vanilla cream style. First pictures of a TVR from me as well. Here are 5 shots I liked. Will probably trickle in more for the next few updates.

Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_25e800.jpg


Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_5e800.jpg


Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_11e800.jpg


Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_17e800.jpg


Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_4e800.jpg


One small tip from me: Russian Circles. :)
Listening to them as I type! Definitely heavier than the other ones but its right up my alley. I have so much post rock, Brian Eno, Nick Cave & Warren Ellis style music its endless. When editing photos its great. Will be adding this band right in the mix. Thanks for the reccomendation.
 
Figured I'd try something a little different on this here. Knock 4 shots out at once. Ahh, new page my other Tuscan shots are on the page before.

tvrboard.jpg
​
 
Wow, this car looks damn classy.
What's the paint chips name?

Love the Collage thing as well! :)
 
Did I comment here before? If I didn't, I am so sorry....if I have, well I'll say it again...

Your pictures are spellbinding. Almost pastel/neutral tones in those F40 ones.
 
:bowdown: Oh man, we have some really sweet shots in here. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
 
Thank you guys very much once again. I'll check on the paint chip, I know its something, something beige lol. Here is another collage type that I'll probably make as the last update to these shots. Probably from now on when I have several shots, I'll just throw them together like this. Thanks once again everyone.

Polished%20Picture%204%20Squaretuscan800.jpg
 
Woooo, milky goodness. Only thing missing are the chocolate chip cookies. :)
 
These cars are such eye candy to look at in RL. You've made it look even better in the game Retro. 👍
 
Here are the last 3 of the set. Thank you guys very much for the great comments.

Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_19e900.jpg


Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_20e800.jpg


Ahrweiler%20-%20Town%20Square_16e800.jpg
 
Looking great again.
So what's the paint chip called? :sly:
 
Awesome stuff, RG. It could be in top gear magazine! The purplish color balance really suits the car and the environment.
 
That TVR is AMAZING !
Lovely tones in pictures ! :drool:
 
Great stuff RG - I approve of the collage style (especially done sooo well) 👍
 
Back