• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
So I put in GT5 after about 2+ months of inactivity (life, work, other games, etc.), downloaded and installed a 450mb update. Bought this 430 Scuderia and went into photomode for about 20 minutes. Not sure if I will continue updates but it was nice to have the itch even if it was for just one set. Anyways, hope you all enjoy the shots. They are in the same line as the remix ones I did a while back (just not as good cause I kind of forgot how I edited them).

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_5EDIT1800.jpg

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_3EDIT1800.jpg

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_7EDIT1800.jpg

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_1EDIT1800.jpg

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_6edit1800.jpg

Kyoto%20-%20Gion_8edit1800.jpg

With the news of GT6 I got hyped up and went looking through my old photos. I have 6 "remixes" with GTuned I never posted. It's been way too long.

Enjoy.

may6.jpg

may5.jpg

may2.jpg

may1.jpg

may4.jpg

may3.jpg

Those washed out tones are absolutely stunning. There is some unbelievable editing going on here, it really makes me want to try some new effects myself! Very inspiring stuff.

I have nothing new to offer but some new edits. Better than nothing I suppose. I'm considering GT6 though so perhaps something new will come along. I do miss taking photos.

And these are a great example why you'll always be a giant in the photomode section Retro! Beautiful lighting and toning with tasteful effects - Superb edits! :drool:
Now I'm even more looking forward to GT6 - a new game and new photos from you. ;) 👍

It's been a while, RG, and it's certainly great to have you back, even if the pics aren't techically new.

As for GT6, I'm gonna have to quote Nato on this one:

Now I'm even more looking forward to GT6 - a new game and new photos from you. ;) 👍
Defiinitely looking forward to your work.👍

Really liking the F40 shot RG. I do hope you get into GT6, I for one always have your gallery on my must view list. 👍

I really love your work on toning on the first one, the flower on the foreground have a very beautiful color and the scenery in general looks realistic and at the same time have a very artistical touch. With a good use of a subtle light it gives the picture a great atmosphere.

And the F40 one is also very good with a nice composition and also a great toning.

Back