• RetroGiant Photography • September 2013 •

• Thread starter RetroGiant
  • 665 comments
Y U NOT STOP? :drool:

Seriously, this is way too good! I cant even find words for it.
Just compare your first pages to this last one........wow! 👍

ninja edit: What am I even saying? Your first pages are awesome too!!!:dopey:

Woah.....that Aventador shot is insane! I love how you've changed each 'entry' to a different colour along the left side, it makes the area look a lot more modern and realistic. The little sparkly things in the air are a nice touch too.

fireskysmall%20copy.jpg

Jaw dropped !!!:eek::eek::eek::drool::drool::drool:
Awesome editing !!!👍👍👍

Thank you guys so much for all the great comments! I'm getting ready to upload the Aventador set right now. May take a bit.

I have to say that this update here is if anything my most unique out of my bunch. I started with the first Aventador shot that I showed and then I figured I would try the same style with the rest of the set. I think it turned out pretty well. It involved so much random editing, more so than probably any of my other sets. Several hours worth over about 2 days. I played with gradients (obviously), lighting effects, brushes, erasing, smudging, noise.....pretty much every tool was utilized. Some of these are a bit over the top but I figured what the heck, have fun, go all out. So I hope you guys enjoy them and thanks once again to Gtuned for the pics. Really appreciate it buddy. Without them, I wouldn't be updating.

Click each shot for uncompressed HD

Last edited:
Wow.
Yet again, just Wow. All the subtle little things you add to the shots make them stand out. The bit of lens flare off the tip in the last shot, the bits of dust on the lens. It's truly an honor to have a Photo God edit my shots.
Can't wait to see what's next.

:bowdown:
PURE ART!

Absolutly mindblowing photos, probably the best I've seen so far on this forum.
This gave me absolutly goosebumps everywhere! :drool:

I know I'm meant to have gone from these forums now I'm on holiday, but I have to comment on this :drool: BEST RE:MIX EVER! :bowdown: You two need to work together moreeeeeeeee :D The Aventador ones are epic...

I've never seen anything like this. Is this GT5?

Incredible. This is the best presentation the Aventador could ever get. These shots should be in a magazine or a company folder. Send them to Lamborghini - maybe they'll buy them :D (They should...)

:eek:

The second pic :drool::drool:. Brilliant stuff!

The official Lamborghini photographer must be scared of losing his job :D
These are outstanding!
Pure genius !

there is no words describe the Epicness of this set :drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Some of the best editing I've ever seen. Every single one of those shots are stunning.

I've never seen anything like this. Is this GT5?

Incredible. This is the best presentation the Aventador could ever get. These shots should be in a magazine or a company folder. Send them to Lamborghini - maybe they'll buy them :D (They should...)

+1 to all comments
It's SO ... (I just don't know the word that can describe it)
ULTRA AWESOME !!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

This is MADNESS !!
AMAZING SET !!!
CRAZY EDITING !
The detail is just awesome.

best set iv´e seen so far on gtplanet

I know I'm meant to have gone from these forums now I'm on holiday, but I have to comment on this :drool: BEST RE:MIX EVER! :bowdown: You two need to work together moreeeeeeeee :D The Aventador ones are epic...

Superior, a luxury for the hearing, art.

PURE ART!

Absolutly mindblowing photos, probably the best I've seen so far on this forum.
This gave me absolutly goosebumps everywhere! :drool:

Wow.
Yet again, just Wow. All the subtle little things you add to the shots make them stand out. The bit of lens flare off the tip in the last shot, the bits of dust on the lens. It's truly an honor to have a Photo God edit my shots.
Can't wait to see what's next.

What tha???
Dem shots is Effin CRAY-ZAY!!!:crazy:

All hail the incredible RetroGiant! :bowdown:

QFTT. :drool:👍

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Some of the best editing I've ever seen. Every single one of those shots are stunning.

WHAT THIS GUY SAID.

No, seriously, all of Gtuned, ShaolinMasta, Zambuca, jonjwlee, all of their images - They just can't beat this. This is the best set I have ever, and damn, do I wish I had my name on those.

Wow, best responses I could have asked for. I really appreciate each one of them. It means a lot. I guess I'll round out this page with a left over bonus black and white shot. Once again thank you guys so much.

Click for HD.

Back