•Swiss Legend Photos • Goodbye

TheSwissLegend

5689.jpg

~ please click on the thumbnails to be brought to the respective set of pictures! ~
~Newest shots at top~

new.gif
new.gif

NTX1982's remix of my DB9

LdS' remix of my GT

My older work

Last edited:
The fifth one (with all the buildings and red lights) and the last one are my favorites. That second could look amazing if you didn't crop out so much of the bridge.

The brightness is really spot on 👍, and the pictures are really good, especially the last one.
Good start, but one advice I give to you is that, in your next updates try not to put so much pictures (a max. of 5/6 pics.) and if you can, remove the GT4 mark, because it really improve the picture. A prove of that is that last picture, that look damn awesome 👍
Keep it up!

Photomode Competition Winners
There are a couple missing and I don't know which ones! :(

unedited wk 22 NSX @ Tsukuba Wet / Skyline GTR N1 @ Special Stage Route 5

CCCL wk 38 Chevelle @ Beacon Hill / Swiss Alps Scenery Comp 2

PMC wk 135 Lotus Esprit / Cizeta V16T

Scenery comp / cccl

reflections (cobra rear) / unedited wk 28

pmc wk 142(in game blur) / 2.0 wk 80 (first 2.0 win!)

Drift comp wk 29 / 2.0 wk 81

drift wk 30 / pmc wk149

cccl 58 / 2.0 week 83

cccl 61 / cccl wk 62

cccl wk 63 / 2.0 week 88 (street race)

drift wk33 / cccl 64

2.0 week 89/ PMC week 155

drift week 35 / cccl week 66

unedit wk 38 / Scenery Comp 2

2.0 tournament shot winners.
Qualifier

Rnd 1

Rnd 2

Final Rnd Tournament Winner

unedit wk 41/ drift wk40

cccl 73/ unedit 4

drift 42/ cccl 73

2.0 wk 99/ drift 45

drift week 45/ cccl 80

2.0 tournament qualifier

Rnd1

Rnd 2

CCCL 81 / drift comp week 49

PMC 170 / Un-edit 52

Un-edit 50

Last edited:
Nice pics man, you have variety, and clarity too. 👍 I like a few of the clearer shots, but my fave has to be the last shot of the car drifting, the smoke, angle, clarity, and sense of speed are great. 👍 Great stuff, keep 'em coming. :dopey:

The M3 GTR shots are awesome, the Z4 with palm trees and the Special in Trial Mountain are great as well. Keep up the great work!

Hey Swiss, you are an excellent photographer! The M3 photos are spectacular. The picture with the M3 and Z4 is incredible. I can't wait to see more!

Hey Swiss, you are an excellent photographer! The M3 photos are spectacular. The picture with the M3 and Z4 is incredible. I can't wait to see more!

thanks evokid! you should really try the photomode if you havent. havent seen you in the forums before.

--Thanks RedHawk. Thanks for voting for me! I kinda like the extreme angle shots, plus there's like two that are highly angled, but that's free expression for ya. Sometimes it grabs your eye compared to others (good or bad).

hey for those who check out my gallery, I'm gonna revamp it a bit. Gonna put all the new updates in the first post, Sound Good? Then it's easier to see updates without looking through pages of posts. (if I ever get to 2 pages! haha, Comment! thanks guys!!

Brilliant shots, but i noticed something in your first post.

RX-8 and CLK @ Tsukuba Circuit' You have a Castrol Supra there, not a CLK :)

Keep up the good work :D

I luv the first photo and the other photo RUF @ Night 1st photo.
AWESOME JOB MAN!

thanks, i love the angles of those shots.

Brilliant shots, but i noticed something in your first post.

RX-8 and CLK @ Tsukuba Circuit' You have a Castrol Supra there, not a CLK :)

Keep up the good work :D

oops!! I thought it was another shot, I feel dumb,:banghead: but its fixed now! thanks for the compliment!👍

I really love the angle and the mood in the second shot of the M3 GTR.

Thanks a lot!, I just happened upon that shot while messing around! Sometimes that;s when the best pics come out.

Good update! The third, fourth, an fifth BMW shots are my favorite. Keep up the good work, your shots are improving dramatically. 👍

edit- and don't forget to visit my gallery, it's not even on the first page. :(

Like your Audi Shots, and the Comp winning NSX..

Swiss, Where's the new Avatar?¿?¿
aniavbb0.gif

The new one is coming soon man. I just haven't had time. Been putting too much work into the comps.:)

the M3 drift pics are nice! 👍
Thank you! your M5 cruise in Seattle was a nice set of pics.

Good update! The third, fourth, an fifth BMW shots are my favorite. Keep up the good work, your shots are improving dramatically. 👍

edit- and don't forget to visit my gallery, it's not even on the first page. :(

I really like those three too. It's funny, I've noticed it too. I don't want to sound conceited or anyting, but my first shots sucked compared to now. :dopey: I really look forward to more updates from you.

btw...stay tuned for a Lotus Espirit update soon, probably this weekend.

I like that M5, I could swear I've seen a shot almost exactly like that somewhere else around here...

Back