•Swiss Legend Photos • Goodbye

love these new updates Swiss. the R390 is very good, i like the soft light of the picture.
the lancer rallye car is good too, nice and sharp with good contrast. the wheels are so skinny it's a bit weird, and the disc rotors are so big! lol i still like it though. i used to have a rc car just like it. well done mate and bring more soon.

Hey guys! Man I have missed this place. What can I say to explain my absence? Well...photography. In short, there have been quite a few jobs that have kept my Photoshop busy editing wedding photos rather than my usual. Let's see how long I can hang around now that I have a break.

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I was hoping to get my christmas update done, but it hasnt happened. Oh well...I just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

Yeah, I was thinking about a Christmas update too, but it probably won't happen. I'm busy tomorrow and my family wants me to spend some time with them on Christmas day.

That reminds me, I still need to get around to editing that R390 shot of yours...

hello everyone! Glad to be back around these parts. I was looking around the old gallery and got inspired to do yet another update. I think I have pretty much lost my touch. Oh well. It was nice to get back into the swing of things. Here's the latest image. enjoy.

Nice picture! The blur looks great and has very good lighting.

Great job!

I like it Swiss! I feel like the glare off the side mirror is... odd, but I'm not sure how. The rim lighting is a cool touch though, and I love the colour tone of the whole shot. The slight angle instead of absolute horizontal is a nice touch too; it feels faster. Gets me excited about next month!

It also makes me realize how tiny the passenger compartment is in relation to the rest of the car... and how utterly huge the wing is!

👍

Welcome back Swiss! It's been a while. I haven't done anything photomode-related in forever. Heck, I haven't even posted in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get back into photomode and GTP when GT5 comes out, but I think I'm pretty much done with GT4. Nice shot, by the way.

SVX
Nice picture! The blur looks great and has very good lighting.

Great job!
Thanks buddy :D:tup:

I like it Swiss! I feel like the glare off the side mirror is... odd, but I'm not sure how. The rim lighting is a cool touch though, and I love the colour tone of the whole shot. The slight angle instead of absolute horizontal is a nice touch too; it feels faster. Gets me excited about next month!

It also makes me realize how tiny the passenger compartment is in relation to the rest of the car... and how utterly huge the wing is!

👍
Sweet, glad you like it. I had that shot at dead horizontal at first and it didn't look "special" to me. So I'm glad the angle worked. The mirror bugs me too. The reflection is just overpowering. I didn't mean for it to be. I just simply didnt notice it in comparison to the rims reflections. Oh well. Some angles of that car just put me off. But others are simply brilliant. I am not fond of the 3/4 view of the car from the front. Pretty much every other view makes me :drool:.
I might do one last update before the month is out as well.

Welcome back Swiss! It's been a while. I haven't done anything photomode-related in forever. Heck, I haven't even posted in a couple of weeks. I'm hoping to get back into photomode and GTP when GT5 comes out, but I think I'm pretty much done with GT4. Nice shot, by the way.
Thanks :D. Indeed it has been awhile. You were supposed to work on a shot of mine if I recall correctly. I am pretty much done with GT4 as well now. I'm on the fence about another update to close the gallery. Who knows. Thanks for stoppin by tho man, much appreciated.

Latest Posts

Back