£150 to spend... on what?

• Thread starter BigJimmy
  • 73 comments
£150 on black.

giphy.gif

I still stand by my solution. Give it to your wife. It is the destiny of married men to give and lose money on their wives. Even when men are divorced they still lose money on their exes. So why defy your faith. Spend it on your wife and thus return the money to your in-laws. That is how it is and how it shall be.

I rest my case.

:D

I still stand by my solution. Give it to your wife. It is the destiny of married men to give and lose money on their wives. Even when men are divorced they still lose money on their exes. So why defy your faith. Spend it on your wife and thus return the money to your in-laws. That is how it is and how it shall be.

I rest my case.

This man has got, sadly, a point.

Sold. I hear there’s a pretty good review of such an item lurking around these parts.

I’d still go for beer, if it was my money.

But if you do have a Jazz (assuming it’s the same gen 3 as mine), how many rear hatch guards* have you been through? I’m on my 3rd.

*The valance the covers the hatch handle that runs the width of the hatch.

Premium membership best thing I've ever bought except I might have a hit out on me because l bought lifetime membership years ago.

I have just turned 40 and my nice family in law gave me £150 cash.

Now.. being old and lacking any enthusiasm for life now, I cant think of anything to buy with it.

Please could you suggest some ideas for things I didn't know I needed so I can have some fun with the cash, rather than use it on something useful like petrol(boring)?
US Dollars. When the economy collapses now Brexit has happened you'll want that foreign currency as it'll be the only thing worth anything after Boris' hyper-inflation disaster in, let's say, 2022.

TB
But you would have never received the £150 because you have no in-laws. ;)
It has nothing to do with a gift from in-laws. I was referring to "what if I am married". I would not spend my money on my wife and keep my £150 for myself.
Meaning that I refuse to spend hard-earned cash on a wife because it is expected (wife expect it).

Also, the fact that I refuse to get married, I'm able to keep my £150 for myself. What I said had nothing to do with what is written in the OP (getting money from in-laws) but with the fact that I refuse to spend my £150 on my wife. I referring to:
Never! 100% never because I don't want to. I literally refuse to get married even if I should find the perfect girl
and this post:

I rest my case.

In other words, I'm able to keep my £150 for myself.

Also >>> ;)

Last edited:
Im a quantity over quality guy. Basic low cost rump all the way!
If that's the case, then I would suggest a sous vide cooker and accompanying container! You will never have a more tender patio steak than one that's been sous vided for 3 hours then quickly seared.

I don't know if you're into slot cars, but I'll suggest a Scalextric set with a couple of extra cars. *Warning: Collecting slot cars may quickly become addicting and expensive! :P*

Back