¤¤ Cascada's First Gallery ¤¤ Focus RS 8/11

• Thread starter Cascada
  • 172 comments
Welcome at CS's Gallery

Hello all,, Quite new to Gtplanet here,, and after a while of checking everybody's work,, it inspired me to make my own gallery,, I will update occasionally probably once every week or every or two weeks. Mabe more:) We'll see what happens.

Newest on top​
#1: Some Randoms

2: Clio V6 update 29/8

3: Two comp. shots 31/8

4: Fixed shot + Nsx 1/9

6: Leftover Subaru pics 4/9

8: Mazda Rx-8 14/9​

Update #9: Ford Gt40 Race car 20/9

#10: Honda S2000 Comp shot + Runner up

Update #12: Comp shots

#13: Steppin up a notch?​

#14: Comps​

Focus RS​

Two Comp shots

Welcome to GTP. Hope you have a good stay here.

Anyway, a really great start with those shots, I see they've undergone some editing.
Nice angles, and I like the little name on the side of the Corvette. 👍
What's the car in the first shot? I can't work it out. It's a nice shot anyway, and I like the border.

I hope you continue your gallery for a long time and continue to improve. ;)

Funkshen ----------> I'm really happy with this comment mate:tup: You're one of the guys who inspired me to make a gallery:),, Thanks a lot mate:tup:
Leo-----------------> Thanks man:tup:
Law-----------------> Thanks man:)
Alex-----------------> Thanks mate
Dman---------------> Thanks a bunch:tup:
Streetz-------------> Thanks mate:tup:
TS-----------------> Thanks man
LG------------------> Thanks a lot:)

I agree good editing, did you use photoshop
i thought for a second that first one was a mistubushi. The corvette is my favourite.

Clio V6 Update

First try ever on angled wheel blur and I would like it to be better,, so if anyone has some tips on how I can improve on that I would love to read them:).. Enjoy and please leave your thoughts:tup:

Great update. I like colors and levels of that pics. About wheel's blurring, when they are angled I usually select the rim and duplicate it. Then I deform the layer to convert the rim into a "side view" and apply radial blur. Finally, you need to deform the layer but in an opposite way you did, and delete some parts depending of results. That is only my personal method

There are tutorials about blurring in one stickied thread.

Salu2.alexwrc

hey nice gallery, beautiful angles and pics. the wheel blur doesnt look bad in my opinion, but im no expert. alexwrc is though. he has commented in my gallery and has some good advice. great start to your gallery keep them coming:tup:

Comment at my gallery if you can:)

Alex----------------------> Thanks mate,, that's pretty useful:tup:
General-------------------> Thanks a lot man,, and I will check your gallery
Dman---------------------> :lol: Thanks mate:)
Streetz-------------------> Thanks a lot ma:tup:

Thanks a lot mate:tup:,, I know it's not my blurring but my angled wheel blur is so bad,, it screws up the pic:),, Anyways thanks a Bunch for the comment mate:tup:

Back