¤¤ Cascada's First Gallery ¤¤ Focus RS 8/11

• Thread starter Cascada
  • 172 comments
Im loving that STi, and that last pic is perfect. By the way, what car is that??
Keep them *cough*perfect*cough* pictures comming!

When you get a chance, check out my gallery, the link is in my signature.

Cod--------------> Thanks a lot mate:tup:
NTx--------------> Thanks a lot for visiting mate,, I really appreciate it:)
Alex--------------> Thanks for commenting once again mate,, I used a stock suspension all righ:).. It looks nice while drifting:)
DJ B--------------> Last pic is an Audi Le mans Quattro or the R8 I believe:) My shots are far from perfect though,, but thanks for mentioning it:tup:

It's been a while,, So a little one shot special:) I guess:D My latest comp entry:tup:

I'm quite pleased with this one,, As I'm not too good in Phototravel shots:D

Thanks for the comment on my gallery. Your gallery is great. Love the M5 shots and the Subaru drifting shot, very crisp colours. Did you put that cone there?
The Focus looks really nice, great lighting and reflections on the car. I have never been to that location, from looking at that pic. It goes to the top of my to do list in photo travel. :)

Keep up the fantastic work. 👍

It does look good, it reminds of those car commercials where a camera suddenly spots the car and then the car turns into a corner, diving away behind something :D

OMG
That M5 shot last page was one of my best GT4 pic ever.
You know what you do
Keep it coming !!!

Damn I love it that M5 shot

Thanks for the comment on my gallery. Your gallery is great. Love the M5 shots and the Subaru drifting shot, very crisp colours. Did you put that cone there?
The Focus looks really nice, great lighting and reflections on the car. I have never been to that location, from looking at that pic. It goes to the top of my to do list in photo travel.

Keep up the fantastic work.

The cone was there already,, I just drfted towards that:) It gives a nice little effect:) Anyways thanks for the comment mate:tup:

It does look good, it reminds of those car commercials where a camera suddenly spots the car and then the car turns into a corner, diving away behind something

:lol: Now you mention it:) It does look like that,, Not so real though:D Thanks a lot for visiting again:tup:

Cool shots dude!! nice one

Thanks a lot mate:D

Damn. Those pic are hawt.

I love those Audi! Teh dark feelin'!

Blackhound

Thanks mate:)

beautiful updates man!!

Cool... As I said in last comp week, that popular sceneries needs tons of creativity, btw nice solo.

Salu2.alexwrc

They definetly do:) Thanks a bunch mate:tup:

I really like the Focus RS shot a lot, and the contrast is good.

Thanks for visting:)

OMG
That M5 shot last page was one of my best GT4 pic ever.
You know what you do
Keep it coming !!!

Damn I love it that M5 shot

:lol: It's my best shot:) I really appreciate it mate:) Thanks a bunch and I will keep em coming:D

Very clean pic with very nice reflections. I look forward to seeing more great photos!

Thanks mate:tup:

Good entries Cas., with cool details.
BTW the 2nd shot is breaking the rules of the comp., if U have time change it:tup:
Good luck to the comps:)

I like the first piece, because it looks like the car has had some dents, also have you been a bit of HDR work on the first piece.

Back