¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,437 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
Thanks guys. I hadn't even thought of the Civic as one, but it kinda is isn't it? Thanks. I'm might put a room up for some experimentation. I'll post if I do.
 
I will not be here for the first race, maybe not even the second so did u want to host jk?
 
Congratulations Chase Elliott, and Rick Hendrick for that Nationwide Championship. I wish I could have done that at his age! You young fellas are an awesome bunch!
 
Ok er if I get stuck in the pits in gonna be pissed
 
My times for this week:
2:47.8 at Cape Ring
1:12.8 at Big Willow (at 500 pp)
32.9 at Motegi Speedway
1:12.2 at Apricot Hill
 
@JKRACING23 thx 4 stopping barrett from winning the race by taking him out. Lol he would've won but we all get mistakes happen unless ur involved, who's the ****** driver now lol. Smoke is #1 4 life and he sure as hell killed u lol
 
@JKRACING23 thx 4 stopping barrett from winning the race by taking him out. Lol he would've won but we all get mistakes happen unless ur involved, who's the ****** driver now lol. Smoke is #1 4 life and he sure as hell killed u lol
I may have won points still. I should get an extra point or 2 from that race. I think from now on I am not going to drive as conservative around other cars. That seems to be losing me spots.
Since after the 525 pp race at Brands Hatch a while back I have generally gave more room than needed and alot of the times I went off track or spun myself in the process. Not meaning this in a bad way but it seems like you all race more aaggressively than me and if I am going to pass ER in points by the end of the season, I will have to be more aggressive too.
 
I may have won points still. I should get an extra point or 2 from that race. I think from now on I am not going to drive as conservative around other cars. That seems to be losing me spots.
Since after the 525 pp race at Brands Hatch a while back I have generally gave more room than needed and alot of the times I went off track or spun myself in the process. Not meaning this in a bad way but it seems like you all race more aaggressively than me and if I am going to pass ER in points by the end of the season, I will have to be more aggressive too.
U still haven't passed me yet? O.o u won't need to be aggressive in order to pass me lol
 
U still haven't passed me yet? O.o u won't need to be aggressive in order to pass me lol
Still, warching JK and cards race each other I was thinking to myself "compared to how they race each other, I race cleaner than Mark Martin". That ain't a good thing either.
 
Still, warching JK and cards race each other I was thinking to myself "compared to how they race each other, I race cleaner than Mark Martin". That ain't a good thing either.
I love Mark. I think he actually has a house in my city
 
I love Mark. I think he actually has a house in my city
I could make a joke about old guys living in Florida but I won't. I liked him fine as a driver but his driving style is a bit conservative for my taste (being a Tony Stewart fan, most driving styles are conservative compared to his though).
 
I could make a joke about old guys living in Florida but I won't. I liked him fine as a driver but his driving style is a bit conservative for my taste (being a Tony Stewart fan, most driving styles are conservative compared to his though).
I like conservative.....makes sense lol
 
The new stock voting has been posted on the front page
 
This Saturdays Races: (Week 16).
STOCK RACING VOTING
Daihatsu Copen active top '02----1
Spoon CR-Z------------------------2
Nissan GT-R Nismo '14-------------

​
CR-Z
 
I have an idea for a race. Do like the 550 pp truck and SUV race at Motegi, just make it smaller.
350 pp Dihatsu Midget vs Honda Life Step Van at the small Motegi.
 
@JKRACING23 thx 4 stopping barrett from winning the race by taking him out. Lol he would've won but we all get mistakes happen unless ur involved, who's the ****** driver now lol. Smoke is #1 4 life and he sure as hell killed u lol


I actually had a once in a lifetime chance to finish in front of barrett at Willow! In 5th! What did the server do? I think I'm just now getting over that. I should have come back and hung out with you guys to the end, but I was too mad.

ER, you asked me about the PS4? Last night is a good example of why I am so seriously considering the move to PC based. I have never had that happen on my PC. Even in the early days of Battlefield 4, when things were so bad. If I got on, I stayed on. Sometimes 12 and 14 hours at a time. What do you think are the chances of that on GT6?

It happened once that me and Shako did a tune in a room I created for 9 hours at full quality without a hitch. And that was with him in Japan! That's why I volunteered to host us. Then the "big update" (I call it a dowdate) came, and we all haven't been right since then! Even @JKRACING23 admits now, since he can't pit, that something is not right. And PD and Sony want me to go out and spend $500-600 getting set up for GT7 when they release that? I don't know brotha! My nizzle! I just don't know. As I said before, I love GT and will for life and I still plan on getting a GT tattoo somewhere before I die. It will be on my butt if they keep this up though!

The only thing that has me debating right now is you guys. And that's the truth!

Go Danica!
 
I actually had a once in a lifetime chance to finish in front of barrett at Willow! In 5th! What did the server do? I think I'm just now getting over that. I should have come back and hung out with you guys to the end, but I was too mad.

ER, you asked me about the PS4? Last night is a good example of why I am so seriously considering the move to PC based. I have never had that happen on my PC. Even in the early days of Battlefield 4, when things were so bad. If I got on, I stayed on. Sometimes 12 and 14 hours at a time. What do you think are the chances of that on GT6?

It happened once that me and Shako did a tune in a room I created for 9 hours at full quality without a hitch. And that was with him in Japan! That's why I volunteered to host us. Then the "big update" (I call it a dowdate) came, and we all haven't been right since then! Even @JKRACING23 admits now, since he can't pit, that something is not right. And PD and Sony want me to go out and spend $500-600 getting set up for GT7 when they release that? I don't know brotha! My nizzle! I just don't know. As I said before, I love GT and will for life and I still plan on getting a GT tattoo somewhere before I die. It will be on my butt if they keep this up though!

The only thing that has me debating right now is you guys. And that's the truth!

Go Danica!
Well we will have to pay for online play on ps4 so it should be better
 
And from NASCAR.....Kurt cheated and now that Kenseth is out I'm going to kill myself
 
And from NASCAR.....Kurt cheated and now that Kenseth is out I'm going to kill myself
LOL Gordon is even more pissed off now and go Newman
 
i just dont really want to see the 11 win cuz im not the biggest fan of th 18 and i dont want to see them win the cup and nationwide title (owners) but it would be a good story if hamlin did cuz he missed a race and he would be the first driver to win the championship and miss a race since the 60s probably im happy that kahne, biffle, and edwards arnt going to win it but im really pissed that 6 time hit the wall and if allmindinger had gotten 2 more points in the first round he could of had a good shot cuz he did well at martinsville he could of had a good run at dega he and did well at texas well at phoenix
 
i like that there will be a first time champ this season
hamlin missed a race and was so close in 2010
lagono finally is at a team he likes and having easily the best season of his life
newman steady his hole career lost his ride at Stewart haas
harvick has been close his hole career and finally isnt at going into the last race behind
 
Back