¤ XFEL(Xtremely Fun Endurance League) New Drivers Welcome!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERAUfan97
  • 4,909 comments
  • 147,438 views

How could this league be improved?


  • Total voters
    31
i like that there will be a first time champ this season
hamlin missed a race and was so close in 2010
lagono finally is at a team he likes and having easily the best season of his life
newman steady his hole career lost his ride at Stewart haas
harvick has been close his hole career and finally isnt at going into the last race behind
U don't have school today either?
 
if he doesn't his lazy ass should be doing the points
I have soar throat so u know what that means.....GT6 time! Once my bratty sis gets out of the bathroom
 
I have soar throat so u know what that means.....GT6 time! Once my bratty sis gets out of the bathroom
u stay home from school when you have a soar throat and so do I
 
So, since the parity club closed down, maybe it would be a good idea to incorporate their ideas into our league. It sounds like a good setup
 
I don't know their ideas so elaborate
 
Basically the host sets a max time around the track and a max top speed. U can use any cars that falls under the regulations as long as it does not have a faster top speed of lap tame that the one posted. This way u can use any car and every car will be equal. It basically comes down to whoever is most consistent and makes least mistakes
 
Basically the host sets a max time around the track and a max top speed. U can use any cars that falls under the regulations as long as it does not have a faster top speed of lap tame that the one posted. This way u can use any car and every car will be equal. It basically comes down to whoever is most consistent and makes least mistakes
makes sense but couldn't you sandbag pretty easily? cough cough JK
 
Are you still accepting new drivers? If so, I may be interested, although not for this Saturday. I didn't go to school today either!
 
interesting idea but u could sand bag till the end and go a little faster on the finally straight away and win how would you control top speed i could bring out a really fast car like the cobra and once i get to top speed i could go 1/2 power tll the end
 
interesting idea but u could sand bag till the end and go a little faster on the finally straight away and win how would you control top speed i could bring out a really fast car like the cobra and once i get to top speed i could go 1/2 power tll the end
that's exactly what I was talking about and how are the points looking
 
Are you still accepting new drivers? If so, I may be interested, although not for this Saturday. I didn't go to school today either!
yes ERFan will go into more detail on everything but we are still accepting new drivers
 
KZ U LEAD THE MOST LAPS AT MOTEGI BY JUST 3 barrett was 1 ahead of me
 
makes sense but couldn't you sandbag pretty easily? cough cough JK
Everyone goes onto the track and I look at their fastest lap before we start. And I can also see if their lap was faster in qualifying and I can save the replay and go back and check their fastest lap. If they are over, then I can DQ them
 
Are you still accepting new drivers? If so, I may be interested, although not for this Saturday. I didn't go to school today either!
Yes we are! Welcome aboard! But there's like 3 weeks left in the season
 
Oh wow, we only have two weeks left
 
Everyone goes onto the track and I look at their fastest lap before we start. And I can also see if their lap was faster in qualifying and I can save the replay and go back and check their fastest lap. If they are over, then I can DQ them
what happens if someone is just barely faster because they finally got a section of the track correct
 
EVERY 1 WE HAVE A NEW POINTS LEADER
So I won points and am leading overall points? This deserves 👍 maybe even 👍👍.
Basically the host sets a max time around the track and a max top speed. U can use any cars that falls under the regulations as long as it does not have a faster top speed of lap tame that the one posted. This way u can use any car and every car will be equal. It basically comes down to whoever is most consistent and makes least mistakes
Nah, just keep it the way it is now.
Race for this week: Hazzard Road Rally: 500 pp classic Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros and Chargers street cars only at Sierra.
But here is the twist- paint your Charger orange and get an extra 50 pp (to 550) because nothing can catch the General Lee :cheers:.
 
So I won points and am leading overall points? This deserves 👍 maybe even 👍👍.

Nah, just keep it the way it is now.
Race for this week: Hazzard Road Rally: 500 pp classic Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros and Chargers street cars only at Sierra.
But here is the twist- paint your Charger orange and get an extra 50 pp (to 550) because nothing can catch the General Lee :cheers:.
and if you hack the confederate flag on the roof do you get another extra 50pp?
 
and if you hack the confederate flag on the roof do you get another extra 50pp?
You can paint it green, just at 500 pp. But if you paint a Charger pink that sshould be a pp deduction.
 
So I won points and am leading overall points? This deserves 👍 maybe even 👍👍.

Nah, just keep it the way it is now.
Race for this week: Hazzard Road Rally: 500 pp classic Mustangs, Corvettes, Camaros and Chargers street cars only at Sierra.
But here is the twist- paint your Charger orange and get an extra 50 pp (to 550) because nothing can catch the General Lee :cheers:.
Well I knew u would like it this way but I'm doing majority votes. It certainly would give everyone a fair chance and would increase the participation from other drivers
 
Well I knew u would like it this way but I'm doing majority votes. It certainly would give everyone a fair chance and would increase the participation from other drivers
this actually seems like a non cheater car race though
 
Back